sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

And this would be a a fore mention OHLB on day 33 yes day 33 might get to smoke this by 2018 um this better be good
IMG 0017
IMG 0018

soserthc1

soserthc1

This Bay Dream is freeking me out , can't figure out if I did something to this girl or she is just showing me a new flower expression hoping these buds fill in nice in the next few weeks as she sure is frosty @JAWS or anyone ever see a plant start flower all clawy and shit like this ?
IMG 0023
IMG 0029

the other leaves appear healthy

JAWS

JAWS

This Bay Dream is freeking me out , can't figure out if I did something to this girl or she is just showing me a new flower expression hoping these buds fill in nice in the next few weeks as she sure is frosty @JAWS or anyone ever see a plant start flower all clawy and shit like this ?View attachment 402354View attachment 402355

the other leaves appear healthy

don't really know what causes that my friend but iv'e seen it a time or two on a plant of mine here n there, usually on the more sat leaners.

peace;)

soserthc1

soserthc1

IMG 0034
Optmus Prime 11 - kinda digging the un topped plant look been a minute , thinking about multiple 1 gals all packed in the room untopped might be a shit ton of watering thou

soserthc1

soserthc1

allow me to toss up some bog gear um never mind i didn't pop any

richard sherman 56 mil - 40 quartered in 4 years all to cover a sorry ass receiver like crabtree
IMG 0006
IMG 0007
IMG 0008

greenthumb

greenthumb

Question ? Molasses is a sweeter correct ? well while food shopping the other day - this product spiked my interest so I grabbed it anyone ever use this ? anyone think it would be beneficial ? View attachment 299165 would it be the same as using molasses as it is a sugar additive ??
I have heard bad things about the agave sweetener, that it's really processed and not healthy, so I don't think it would be good for plants that you ingest later....molasses are easy enough to get.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I have heard bad things about the agave sweetener, that it's really processed and not healthy, so I don't think it would be good for plants that you ingest later....molasses are easy enough to get.
Thanks for looking thru the thread as that was awhile back and yes kinda wen't with the same reasoning funny thou every time i open the cabinet its sitting there unopened staring at me maybe time to add it to the pantry ....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Giesel / Appalachian had these as a tester for bodhi awhile back and do to a issue the grow was cut short , does anyone know if bodhi ever released these um.... @Twisted pleasure strange looking early flower growth
IMG 0001
IMG 0002

soserthc1

soserthc1

here is og kush "i'm working on dialing her :p but it all honesty glad to have her thank you you know who ya are -

just popped 10 headband / heri
IMG 0010
IMG 0011
IMG 0012

10 white master / heri
15 black russian / (gdp & la con) also have a few motarebel's heri popping up but only a few out of ten made it , hopefully a male and female , looking for some color in the black russian cross

yes i know she still needs some mag added some Epsom salt today

soserthc1

soserthc1

Redemption plant a sour dub s2 plant a strange 1 seed per plant thing is going on here and the further along the better the plant seems to get if yield increases this plant could be special to me , the fun of cannabis growing :)
IMG 0013
IMG 0014
IMG 0015
IMG 0017

soserthc1

soserthc1

The frostiest plant currently in the room , real strange growing style or possible something i did , anyways will see how she finishes added some worm casting and some fresh soil on top today
IMG 0022
IMG 0025
IMG 0026

soserthc1

soserthc1

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the mothers here .....its truly a blessing to have a mother that is always there for her children and the sacrifices most give up to raise there children should be appreciated today ..... I unfortunately lost mine way to early but again

Have a blessed mothers day ladies

Latest posts

Top Bottom