sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Whats up brother, just stopping by to say hello.. HELLO!!!!!
Clockwork, were ya been bro , missed your insane detail glad to see you back

Tahoe og at day 10

soserthc1

soserthc1

The best male plant I have seen to date in my garden , well actually two different males

First is a phenol of Black Russian ( GDP & la con) that has been throwing 11 and 12 blade leaves since the 4th node

Second is a white master kush crossed to herijuana that is super smelly was not gonna mess with males but I just can't resist

soserthc1

soserthc1

A few choice clones gifted and I think the person would prefer to remain quite so I'll leave it be

1 cannonball express ( Casey jones & Ecsd) this is some of the strongest smoke I have had in awhile

2 Casey jones a decent day smoke and a super yielder I'm told

3 alien afghani or something to that effect have not really got the details yet and really seen nothing in aliens genetics that resemble a afghan besides ewok and I know it not that , feel free to chime in

0tt0

0tt0

From what I checked out of this thread, there are some great looking plants in here! Bit too long for me to go through it fully..

soserthc1

soserthc1

And a big shout out to @cannarado for hooking a fellow farmer up with some choice beans gonna pop A few tk s1 and something else shortly
Much appreciated bro

@JAWS well the event horizon are running along 4 of 5 should grow up but all the Limey monster were runts just culled them

Just need some glue 4 now

clockworx

clockworx

Clockwork, were ya been bro , missed your insane detail glad to see you back

Yeah I'm back man. I moved and was building new rooms, upgraded everything to 1000s / 10 Solis-tek matrix ballast for flowering and a much needed new veg room... Getting ready to start a new grow thread now... Also got a bunch of new genetics.... Good to see your still moving along!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yeah I'm back man. I moved and was building new rooms, upgraded everything to 1000s / 10 Solis-tek matrix ballast for flowering and a much needed new veg room... Getting ready to start a new grow thread now... Also got a bunch of new genetics.... Good to see your still moving along!!
Good to hear , the same state ? Sounds like a lot of power , best of luck , I'll be watching

Peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

From what I checked out of this thread, there are some great looking plants in here! Bit too long for me to go through it fully..
Agreed much to long
But things are easier to keep track of in one spot , don't wanna make the Feds work to hard , appreciate the compliment

greenthumb

greenthumb

Question ? Molasses is a sweeter correct ? well while food shopping the other day - this product spiked my interest so I grabbed it anyone ever use this ? anyone think it would be beneficial ? View attachment 299165 would it be the same as using molasses as it is a sugar additive ??
I know this is an old post, but I'm answering this one anyway. I've heard that most agave nectar is very processed, do a search on agave and you'll get some stuff too. But this one says organic, make sure it's certified organic. I would rather get molasses to be sure, it's not expensive.

Nice plants you have.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I know this is an old post, but I'm answering this one anyway. I've heard that most agave nectar is very processed, do a search on agave and you'll get some stuff too. But this one says organic, make sure it's certified organic. I would rather get molasses to be sure, it's not expensive.

Nice plants you have.
Funny it has been sitting in the cabinet with my additives for over a year or so un opened to afraid to try it . Just my quirky self also thinking about cannabis when I picked it up ... Thanks off the compliment its appreciated

Blessings

soserthc1

soserthc1

Tk s1 germinated on 7/11 at 5 am should be planted Sunday and the alien strain mentioned above is cantaloupe afghani or opt prime I'm told appears to be a really nice plant 13 days in will have a tree for next run ,

Have a great weekend all , off to da beach

Some jaws trainwreck waiting for roots , got 1 outside also

soserthc1

soserthc1

Jaws event horizon strain never released to public got 4 of 5 culled 1 and repotted the others and appear to be liking the roots organic better than the old soil which is becoming a real pain to get around here and my lowes stopped carrying the pro mix they had

Jaws did you ever switch to the lowes brand of pro/mix ? Gonna have to venture out to a new lowes soon as the stuff is just as good if not better than roots organic

JAWS

JAWS

Jaws event horizon strain never released to public got 4 of 5 culled 1 and repotted the others and appear to be liking the roots organic better than the old soil which is becoming a real pain to get around here and my lowes stopped carrying the pro mix they had

Jaws did you ever switch to the lowes brand of pro/mix ? Gonna have to venture out to a new lowes soon as the stuff is just as good if not better than roots organic View attachment 421777

ya i would have like to have seen those LM still have not got a look at them, you say you still have one? can i see a pic please?.

no never switched brands of soil went to MG organic but have not yet busted the bags open on those, will in the next run though.

thank you:)

soserthc1

soserthc1

ya i would have like to have seen those LM still have not got a look at them, you say you still have one? can i see a pic please?.

no never switched brands of soil went to MG organic but have not yet busted the bags open on those, will in the next run though.

thank you:)
No bro all 4 that germed were runts and I probably could of waited and got 1 to grow out of it but tbh they were really runts and no patients or space for it . Sorry
Now on the other hand the event horizon 4 really took off last few days with 2 phenol of each parent I would quess ill post them up

soserthc1

soserthc1

Gonna collect the pollen from this guy and keep a few clones pretty interesting male plant out of the Black Russian crosses . Should be some colorful females out of the three chosen to flower on day 16

Kailua

Latest posts

Top Bottom