sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

We always want it better brosef, thats what keeps it interesting.your doing a fine job sos, lots of dudes would throw innthe towel . never let go of the rope buddy.peace
Appreciate the vibes six and nope never gonna throw in the towel at very worse I was just gonna start over ;)
Don't believe I would get up and do the daily grind and tolerate it all without plants it's like my own personal vengeance on the boring world
I make shit that looks pretty and makes ya feel good :D

soserthc1

soserthc1

Grape stomper / The White # 3 ...

Smells grapey also .. Kinda excited about this one

soserthc1

soserthc1

I asked my old lady if the pictures were nice and she said she likes the blue color ....:p

Chem cake is now gonna be called chem piss as it's way to long to always list the heredity ultra chem 08 ' raskal og ' cherry cake #2 or some shit like that. Oh yea the reason for the piss moniker ......well it smelled like cat piss upon twisting the joint before typing this .... Try explaining that as a good thing to someone who doesn't smoke and is on her second bottle of wine .....oh joy
It's a chemmy , skunky , erotica cat piss smell thou :rolleyes:

Edit I don't know why the pictures came out on top and it makes the blue comment look like I'm really high but I'm am so fuck it ....

drewski85

drewski85

shits lookin on-point sos. a hell of a lineup as well.much respect.loving the gsc & jaw's twreck + the grape stompers.hows your bubblegum smellin now? still keeping a good bazooka Joe scent? mine faded out to just subtle undertones of bgum the last 2wks but i was also growin out someone elses gear

soserthc1

soserthc1

It faded out but not completely still has a bubble gum stench but was stronger in flower than the finished nugs

I have another on like day 3o or so in there and 1 I just transplanted , I'll update the bog thread with tomorrow's after work photo session

Thanks for the kind words it's real all in the picture quality

sixstring

sixstring

yeah man nice set of pics soser,were those all from the ipad? that gs x white really does have both parents look to them,that #3 is a looker :)

soserthc1

soserthc1

yeah man nice set of pics soser,were those all from the ipad? that gs x white really does have both parents look to them,that #3 is a looker :)
Thanks six, using the phone and transferring to the ipad now and making a little better quality , over the next few days I'm gonna really try and get some good ones up.
The grape stomper crosses are nice for sure and I finally ( kinda afraid to mention ) appear to be bug free organically with caps bennies
Have a great thanksgiving my friend
Back to work I go :D

Oh yea @Prime C thanks for checking them out bro hope u and all the mich gang has a great thanksgiving also ....E-A-G-L-E-S .....,eagles

soserthc1

soserthc1

Vacationed in Jamaica in 2010 collected a few bags of tree and I collected the seeds and brought them home. The smoke that these seeds originated from was avg at best. I didn't find the real good smoke in the black shopping bag until the 2nd to last day
@kagyu / gonna have to reference these too you as your my landrace farmer ;)
Question 1 - can this grow to be better weed than the weed the seeds came from ?
Question 2 - is this now a landrace ?
Question 3 - does the leaf pattern tell you anything ?
Popped 8 kept 2 plants 101 and plant 801
Plant 101 overlapping leaf trait

drewski85

drewski85

1-im not at the level @kagyu is at but i can say its definately possible but will be very difficult for your plants to surpass the bud you got in Jamaica(maybe not though, their drying techniques are sub-standard). i read an article by dj short and he was saying its harder to bring plants to their potential that are from island areas(ie-easter islands, jamaica, etc) for some reason.2-are you sure the jamaican was a landrace to begin with? like Columbia and México, jamaican farmers have infused their crops with American, Canadian, and dutch genetics for years. either way, i hope you can coax all the qualities out of your jamaican seeds and end up with stellar results

soserthc1

soserthc1

Nope @drewski85 no idea what kinda tree it was except it was seeded and not that great but arrived pretty late after a long day ( lost my luggage for a few hours)
Just needed some tree and they were the first to offer
Had 13 beans from the great tree ( lambs bread ) but they were destroyed in a security issue as teens
Figured these beans would be a disappointment but 3 are looking pretty snappy
Thanks for the imput

Latest posts

Top Bottom