sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

@BushyOldGrower[/USER] ur plants have some bushy old pistils ...pleasure to grow such a good truck driving dudes plants

soserthc1

soserthc1

There were some extremely interesting phenos in the DHOG x Tahoe aliens beans Bird dog gifted me, i was devastated when I had to mow them down prematurely. Can't wait to see you flower them out!

The above pictured 1 is now on day 21 but I just tossed it in flower in a 1 gal container to make space but it's actually looking really nice so I'm vegging it's clone up to a bigger size and I have about 20 more beans of it.
Wonder what happened to @birddog , he was a solid dude

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

The above pictured 1 is now on day 21 but I just tossed it in flower in a 1 gal container to make space but it's actually looking really nice so I'm vegging it's clone up to a bigger size and I have about 20 more beans of it.
Wonder what happened to @birddog , he was a solid dude
If I'm not mistaken his pheno selections were made from grows with small containers for efficiency so hope that helps. @BirdDog1 is legit. Hasn't been back since his major back surgery

soserthc1

soserthc1

Seen the root enhance thread and thought about grabbing some but after 6 days with my turbo kloner

1) 2 gals of ph water at 6.4
2) 30 ml clonex
3) a splash of super thrive
4) dip clones in Olivia's gel
And we have roots like this
yes I like clean nails and I polish them clear , above is the clones of the above sky and Tahoe so that's og's rooting in 6 days and the mother plants were much healthier than the last clones that took 10-12 days leading me to go with mother health gas a lot to do with clone time

soserthc1

soserthc1

Aj sour d / white 3 this plants a beast and has a leaf curl like ra/s are eating the shit out of it but there not , hopefully a ecsd pheno if that's what you believe

soserthc1

soserthc1

The best of the 3 triangle s1 seeds as in smell and looks but still a lot to be desired in these , gonna run the clones and try to do better .....

Germing some Tahoe / triangle now but there being stubborn 48 hrs and 2 of 5 have small tails

soserthc1

soserthc1

View attachment 462167 View attachment 462168 View attachment 462169 View attachment 462170 Vacationed in Jamaica in 2010 collected a few bags of tree and I collected the seeds and brought them home. The smoke that these seeds originated from was avg at best. I didn't find the real good smoke in the black shopping bag until the 2nd to last day
@kagyu / gonna have to reference these too you as your my landrace farmer ;)
Question 1 - can this grow to be better weed than the weed the seeds came from ?
Question 2 - is this now a landrace ?
Question 3 - does the leaf pattern tell you anything ?
Popped 8 kept 2 plants 101 and plant 801
Plant 101 overlapping leaf trait
Plant 101 8 days later with super vigor , not looking sativa ish from the larger fan leaves . The second set of leaves , the overlapping 3 s are looking og but that's not just an og expression . This plant is 14 in tall compared to the other 2 Jamaica seeds it's taking off , I am thinking that the fruits from this tree are bound to be 5 times better than the original bud it came in but handling , curing , drying could be a factor to consider ....

Anyways I love cannabis plants
Talc from a fresh bath got a lot on them today but better than bug bites

Latest posts

Top Bottom