sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

A couple more shots trying to get better at these dam pictures and win some bennies as there mandatory now in my garden

soserthc1

soserthc1

About to hit 69 zig .... There is a gram or two at dirt level ....itching to chop this but trying to put in the 72 days ....all pictures are lower nugs
@Lunchbox627 got your message looking at Tuesday at 33o ish ....soon enough for ya

soserthc1

soserthc1

Nice work man. IMO though the real Tahoe annihilates Ghost in potency and flavor. I'd rather have an oz of Tahoe than 2oz of Ghost. Maybe the grower of the Tahoe was better though.

Looking good in there man keep up the good work.
No opinions from me as I only have ran Tahoe and skywalker to this point. Interested in the others to form my own opinions
The Tahoe is some potent meds and one of my go to for stupidity
Suppose I'll wait for your opinion on that room of og's , good luck with those

On a side note glue is finally transplanted into a gallon from a cup so pretty stoked about that ...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Green aliens (project 1) 8 7 5 & 10 the nicest to date

32 days above ground pictured on day 30 undergrowth on topped/fimmed plants has thrived between day 30/32
5/7/8/10 are lookers and pictured
3/4/9 appear male in a perfect world
6/12 are week at this point
Kinda went crazy with the talc :( Trying to stay safe
Project 2.( blockhead seeds and sour bubble seeds ) bubbleheads

soserthc1

soserthc1

Cookies plant 3 ......cookies are a stable

Day 68
Shame this plant is so frosty it gets boring to look at but she is def a unique looking tasty plant only thing I ever see close was a sour dub leaning arc. They both yielded like shit too ,

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Its all looking on point sos! Ya got some nice clone only's! Hope you find that sour in those Arc's that Dub is some tasty stuff.

soserthc1

soserthc1

sup meign..you really came up with those og's and cookies bro..congrats
Have you finished any of those skywalkers yet..is that the clone only?
Thanks ...took a minute to grab a few of them all the way over here .... This is my second plant of skywalker and my 4th Tahoe and 3rd cookie plant with a 4th early in flower. The skywalker is the clone only version and I'm gonna say not the sativa version the nmc talks or instigates about as it's got some real fat leaves and a kick , not super potent like Tahoe but nice , gets extreme red hairs and has a slight perfume smell mixed in with the typical og smell
Its all looking on point sos! Ya got some nice clone only's! Hope you find that sour in those Arc's that Dub is some tasty stuff.
what's good prime . Thanks bro , got a few but I'm getting tired of those I'm looking for a few others now
Got a glue s1 but she is still a baby
And a few blockhead seedlings I'm excited about too

soserthc1

soserthc1

I have four uk cheese / g13 bx 2 plants and while all 4 have a different plant structure and are staggered about 4 days apart . They all smell exactly the same as g13 (no cheese in any)
Possible the keeper if any wind up being kept thou i doubting it at this point
Day 40
# 88

soserthc1

soserthc1

just stopping by to view the beauty :D
Thanks UF , hope you and yours have a happy healthy 2015 ....

@tipz ( didn't come up in search are you banned again my man )
Edit all good your green now .
4 blockheads in the front

@BushyOldGrower
4 sour bubbles in the back .....maybe some bubbleheads
I'm digging the second from the left on both but as experience tells me never count out a plant until they grow up. Seen some funny looking grade school girls grow up to be smoking hot ......lol
Off to garden happy Saturday enjoy the high times cup in Cali all , I'll will positively be in Denver on 420 bet

Latest posts

Top Bottom