sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Bog boggle 75 run 2 chopped at 55 bubble gum fun ....

O

Organicanna

Soser .... Can't say I completely read .... or for that matter even thoroughly browsed this thread, however...

From what I have seen, I do have to quickly pop up and say.....

Much respect brother!

Sincerely kind, peaceful Happy Holiday wishes to all!
May your New Year bring further accomplishments that are only limited by your dreams!

OC

soserthc1

soserthc1

This is the best of the random Jamaican swag seeds , a pretty interesting plant she has a strong sturdy thick stem and is quite stinky already . She triggered to flower in three days . She has a unique exotic looking leaf pattern as with most plants I'm hoping she turns out special but that's what makes it fun ...

I gonna say that it's gonna be better tree than when I purchased the bud with seeds but I give my girls better attention than Jamaicans growing in tires in Montego Bay I suppose ;)
Merry Christmas .....2014

Last edited:
soserthc1

soserthc1

A few random shots ....pushing the cannonball this run ziggy thinking like 70 what your typical time with her ?
Gonna retire her after this run I think also thou I do have a hard time parting ways. She is potent but needs a stronger aroma I'm thinking

soserthc1

soserthc1

Tossed this deadhead Tahoe alien in flower 42 days ago in a 1 gal more to just get her out of the way as again I have a hard time destroying plants . She is getting a little frost going and I have cloned and tossed the mother in also but she just getting started

soserthc1

soserthc1

What's a @Lunchbox627 without a cookie but in today's society it's most likely a apple ;) Don't wanna fatten our children up do we .....

Well did a shit ton of internet lurking and still got another week off with pay ....swishhheeet needed/need it after 1o months without only 1 poison sumac day off , read the great cheese deception , the history of haze and a few other drama filled threads ..:confused:
Got a super stinky girl kinda like a nasty good French onion smell on this and a super stretcher this 1 must of went 3* times it's height in flower
Was fimmed to4 nice colas , two of which went super tall and I'm really sticking with this one , she hits day 8o at 5 pm if I don't chop her I'm pretty bored
The last picture is 1 of the two smaller colas the other 2 were pretty hot way up under the light a few inches thou I did move them around quite a bit

soserthc1

soserthc1

19 days from seed .......green alien
Germed 13 on 12/7
Planted 13 on 12/9 most except /#13 were up on 12/11
Here are a few transplanted the last 2 days - I like to transplant as soon as the roots hit the bottom it seems to promote faster growth
I really wanna find a nice male in these and finally start making some seeds

soserthc1

soserthc1

Chopped the grape stomper / white 2 plant at 63 last evening

Some nice trim with this one is here for ya @Lunchbox627

Got a little foxtail going naturally and was quite easy to trim , grape smell is not as strong as plant 3 but frost is still high . The white makes nice crosses

sixstring

sixstring

dang soser you been a busy man in here.i missed the story on that jamacan plant but it does look stout n healthy.then you got those sky scraper colas in post 1194 ,nice man.happy new year if i dont get to talk to ya before then,peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

dang soser you been a busy man in here.i missed the story on that jamacan plant but it does look stout n healthy.then you got those sky scraper colas in post 1194 ,nice man.happy new year if i dont get to talk to ya before then,peace
Thanks for popping in six appreciate the likes brother . I hope 2015 is your best year yet and you and your family have a happy , health year
Jamaican beans were from avg tree on vacation , just trying to see if I can grow it better or if avg weed produces avg seed ..... Stay tuned those gigantic cheese / onion stinking colas just came down waiting for the pictures to upload to my email

Here are the 4 uk cheese / g13 bx2 plants I'm currently growing 2 are on day 17 and 2 are on day 10
87-88-89-9o

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well this plant as stated above is a reaking cheese / French onion / dog shit stankin .
I found myself trying to explain that it's a good smell again to another non smoking family member ......joy
Hum ....as I sit here and think ....is this plant really that stinking ? Would someone else really find this smell unique ? Is this plant unique ? And tbh I wouldn't know as I live in a non medical state , I know no one that grows cannabis , I have not smoked a lot of variety of other grown herb besides my own , I have bought herbs from people that didn't know what they had or maybe they thought they did or maybe it was og kush or chronic or dank , I have smoked from Oregon clubs a bit and tbh nothin was that spectacular , the GSC I smoked was not even close to mine ....
Damn I really was born in the wrong state I suppose as besides farm people I dont know a soul that can sow a plant :( Oh well I can ....

Aj sour d / the white plant 2

Top Bottom