sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

In this thread I will be detailing everything that takes place in the basement bedroom breeding / growing projects. It will be a on going log from now until the end of time or I die which ever comes first.

I plan on making some of my own crosses and popping some exciting new genetic's from the East Coast and it will make life simpler than popping from thread to thread - I will be finishing the Bodhi testers here as I have spoken to him any he will get details on the grow from another spot.

I would like to thank all of my family at the farm here for the support and love they have shown me over the last few years. I have met many good- great people here that I hope to continue interacting with and meet as many as possible in the upcoming years for those who have extended there kindness in words / beans / support and just conversation I appreciate it more than I can express in words. I wish nothing but the best for you and yours and hope everyone remains happy , healthy and safe.....

I will start out with some of the things going on currently and the new beans that are popping or getting ready to pop shortly and will throw up pictures of the plants I have vegging now and the one's I plan on breeding with. I have adapted to many of the styles people grow here and formulated it into my own style. I have always had a passion for plants even before I knew you could grow your own pot. I would spend hours in my lawn just planting flowers - bushes - ponds etc ,

I plan on making this a full time career as soon as possible and will be furthering my plant knowledge by attending horticulture class in the near future also to advance my plant knowledge. If and when I start releasing beans they will be tested and true keepers but that will be a long time coming .

Once again thank you for taking the time to stop by comment or just peep my thread out , it all you guys/gals that make this community (Marijuana ) the awesome place it is and that says alot to the fact that we are just everyday people , who enjoy growing /smoking/breeding cannabis and not drug addicts...... peace and blessings to you all !!!!!!!!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

New Projects.... on 3/14 I germed 6 Chemdog 91 va / snow lotus f2 and on 3/16 they had tails but waited till early 3/17 and planted all 6 ...... germ rate 6/6 .... today 3/19 the first 3 have popped from the soil and I suspect the other 3 will be out tomorrow morning .....
Chem91 va   snow lotus f2  1
will post other 3 in the morning ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

A little while back I received these from a great friend and plan on doing them some justice and to let the East Coast get a little girl scout cookies in there stash jars ....... picture below is 1 seedling that was cracked when arrived but i threw it in a paper towel and it has since popped to my surprise.

Today I germed 6 more GSC * Tahoe Alien plus 5 Deadhead og * tahoe Alien updates as soon as they pop .... but here is the one girl/guy ?
Gsc tahoe alien
Gsc ta  top
as you can tell I adapted a little and borrowed Jaws 2 ltr soda bottle style , I like it for space and will be easier to dust with ...... peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

Question ? Molasses is a sweeter correct ? well while food shopping the other day - this product spiked my interest so I grabbed it anyone ever use this ? anyone think it would be beneficial ?
Agave nectar
would it be the same as using molasses as it is a sugar additive ??

soserthc1

soserthc1

A keeper in garden for the foreseeable future .... and will be dusted eventually but have a few crosses all ready from growing and collecting , seems i tend to get 1 seed every plant , strange but out of the last 10 plants i have grown i manage to get 1 seed per plants in at least 6 of them .... I believe I have a ARC/GTH # 1 seed and a ARC/SNOW L seed ..... guess will see but here is my Alien Rock Candy mom keep 2 around at all times and a full jar ......
Alien rock candy   sour dub

soserthc1

soserthc1

gonna have to follow this one!
Welcome SKush , enjoy the show , glad to have you ....peace soser .... OK last one for a few as need to get moving on the day amazing how time flies by on this computer , sure is better than real work thou..... Well still about to run my Bodhi - green lotus and Giesel - Appalachian cross as soon as room is finished but # 4 of Giesel cross will be the mom here she is and her 8 finger leaflet and the funkiest smell of the gang ... Green Lotus did not upload so i'll post her later # 4 is the mom on that cross also and we are down two 2 or 3 females from 5 ...... collecting pollen from both now - was granted permission by Bodhi - will post the males also later........
Giesel   app  4
Giesel  app mom 8 leaflets

soserthc1

soserthc1

um k 4-5-6 of Chemdog 91 va * snow lotus all have popped up out of soil today and out of curiosity i am going to keep a running total on germ rate ... starting at the bodhi crosses , so as of the beginning of them i am 20/20 with 11 in towels on 24 hrs ..... here is 4 -5 -6

not much to look at but will help me keep a journal without writing everything down .......

soserthc1

soserthc1

First a different pheno of the other 4 giesel - app's I have going and 1 is male .... so as of now thinking 4 females but real hard to tell with this cross , the green lotus shows easily but the g/a is fussy not even sure if the one in the box is male but thinking it is
G a 5 leaf
G a  5 fat pheno
G a 5 top
......well here is the only g-a cross that has large leaves like this # 5 leaves are a little damaged but sea green is back in stock and all is good now......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Green Lotus # 3 male and giesel / appalachian # 1 male ....... growing in 12/12 box for pollen donation , spoke to Bodhi said have a blast with the pollen no worries , really is a real cool dude - straight up real dude ......
Gl   ga
green lotus to the left and smaller .... both good males imho.......

Top Bottom