sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumb

greenthumb

Alien og Cush View attachment 508052View attachment 508053View attachment 508054 Green crack & alien rock candy (bird dog f1)
Grew out several chose 5, 7 , 8 , 12 females were kept with 8 being pictured above
# 10 the chosen male keeper .... Grows fast and smells strongly in veg

All 4 females finished in 49/60 days majority were ready at 56 and were 50% amber
Fast , sour , kush phenols

I have a few of these that I would like someone to test grow along with me

Also a few of Casey's Cush ( casey jones (zig) & #10 alien og Cush )
Pm

You could always send me some of those seeds and I'll grow them. I have a mini-grow space though.

soserthc1

soserthc1

You could always send me some of those seeds and I'll grow them. I have a mini-grow space though.

If you will keep a log I would be happy to

I researched some of your posts and you seem to have the general passion for growing without any actual cannabis flowering pictures . pm me and will get you hooked up

@drewski85 I'm having better luck keeping here happy this round and she is starting to be happy . I just need to keep her feed low and she seems better but I lost the clone so unless I reveg her she will be finished in my garden

drewski85

drewski85

well, if you ever plan to reveg her or hybridize her,id be happy to give her a shot:) the Jamaican i smoked growing up was among my favorites of all-time.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I prefer to fimm over mainlining or topping a plant . Then clone a fimmed stem once it get a little legs

Picture 1 ..... Big foot @SweedSeed Popped 3 green poison 3 cream caramel and 3 big foot and it's early but they all are solid plants. Especially the big foot pictured below were I nailed the fim
picture 2 Alien og Cush f2 # 42 not quite nailed but better than missing the fimming and getting thou finned leaves

greenthumb

greenthumb

If you will keep a log I would be happy to

I researched some of your posts and you seem to have the general passion for growing without any actual cannabis flowering pictures . pm me and will get you hooked up

I am very good at keeping logs. I did for my first grow, but not the second. I have some harvest pictures there, but I guess not too many flowering ones. I'll try to take better pictures.
.....I don't seem to find the PM button here....(embarrassing!) how do i pm on this forum?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Man I know I responded to something twice last night I was high as fuck watching 2 chains (bahaha) bury Nancy grace in a cannabis debate.

After visiting sour patch I couldnt sleep thinking of the other genetics I wanted but 3 bills a pack ouch man .... Rolex box and neat little franchise moniker aside.... Happy Wednesday

soserthc1

soserthc1

Last of the bull shit dirt run ....lesson learned nothing as important as the soil . I'm back to pro mix HP with mycor added perlite and ewc
Nute root pack
Roots organic uprising foundation , elemental , grow and Lt bloom
Thinking I need to admend a little more but what a difference from using big box store ingredients thou the mail mans gotta hate the 60 lb bundles.

Anyone add some thing in there soil that rocks feel free to chime in . I'm thinking maybe some kelp meal

Blockhead closing on in at 50
IMG 20150526 184831657

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sour bubble male and a hair :)

What a long strange trips it's been .... Key stay determined no one said this shit was easy or everyone would do it....

This is the next male on deck wait to this stud grows up again

greenthumb

greenthumb

Last of the bull shit dirt run ....lesson learned nothing as important as the soil . I'm back to pro mix HP with mycor added perlite and ewc
Nute root pack
Roots organic uprising foundation , elemental , grow and Lt bloom
Thinking I need to admend a little more but what a difference from using big box store ingredients thou the mail mans gotta hate the 60 lb bundles.

Anyone add some thing in there soil that rocks feel free to chime in . I'm thinking maybe some kelp meal

Blockhead closing on in at 50View attachment 512337

I usually add some Mykos (mycelium), and worm castings as a base, then I feed them blood meal for the vege. stage and bone meal for the flowering stage, and kelp for both.
I only use organic fertilizers.
Last time I used seabird guano for vege. stage and bat guano for flowering stage. It worked well and no diseases, but I usually have a small harvest because I can only use CFL's ; so the quantity suffers...but the quality is good.

soserthc1

soserthc1

@cannarado triangle kush s1 this will never make it thru flower in here smelling
IMG 20150530 115417221
IMG 20150530 115353254
up the entire philly block

Top Bottom