sOseRsOutRagesAdventuRes.....

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Pictures got messed up but whatever
Gotta a good clean in last night gardens are work when there thrown in the middle of societys deemed normal life ......but can be rewarding , frustrating , or down right depressing if not running good. Were feeling somewhat happy now thou ..
IMG 20150725 195645977

soserthc1

soserthc1

Gsc forum almost loss the cut was down to one sad cup clone that had a better than 50% chance at death rate ...she is officially back but the first clone just threw a small root in the cloner from 7/7 . I'm gonna toss a few more in and get out the cuts I promised
IMG 20150725 203814974

SourDank

SourDank

Lookin real good in here @soserthc1 , glad you held on to that forum. She's definitely a looker. Although I gotta ask your opinion about her, I've heard she's better in hybrids than by herself. What's your opinion of her?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Lookin real good in here @soserthc1 , glad you held on to that forum. She's definitely a looker. Although I gotta ask your opinion about her, I've heard she's better in hybrids than by herself. What's your opinion of her?
Yes I admit it's getting better , a little better all the time ...it can't get much worse..sorry but a Beatles tune is stuck in my head

Forum cut well I have a love hate relationship with her ...

Hate
She was the reason I got bugs
Sehe vegs super slow
She roots super slow
Her last run was the pinnacle of my badness and had to be destroyed 4 weeks in.

Love
She is 1 of the most unique looking smokes
She doesn't need a lot of light
She yields fairly descent for unique smoke , pulled 3 zips in a 3 gal twice

She and glue are truly different looking smoke than I have grown
Hybrids . Never grew any yet but that will change in the next few months

greenthumb

greenthumb

@soserthc1
Did you ever find out if agave nectar works for your girls?

I have done some research on Agave nectar and it seems very processed and unhealthy. Why not just use Blackstrap molasses? They are a healthier and inexpensive alternative that most people use.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I have done some research on Agave nectar and it seems very processed and unhealthy. Why not just use Blackstrap molasses? They are a healthier and inexpensive alternative that most people use.

I want to use molasses but i heard the dna chain is too complex for the roots to break down. Is there an acid i can use to break down the molasses so my plant can absord it better?

william76

william76

Yes I admit it's getting better , a little better all the time ...it can't get much worse..sorry but a Beatles tune is stuck in my head

Forum cut well I have a love hate relationship with her ...

Hate
She was the reason I got bugs
Sehe vegs super slow
She roots super slow
Her last run was the pinnacle of my badness and had to be destroyed 4 weeks in.

Love
She is 1 of the most unique looking smokes
She doesn't need a lot of light
She yields fairly descent for unique smoke , pulled 3 zips in a 3 gal twice

She and glue are truly different looking smoke than I have grown
Hybrids . Never grew any yet but that will change in the next few months
Still not done the forum,but the s1s sound alike!not the biggest buds,but solid,and the yields ok,is she easy to grow soser?76

soserthc1

soserthc1

Again its was something I bought 2 yrs ago and never used. ;)

soserthc1

soserthc1

I want to use molasses but i heard the dna chain is too complex for the roots to break down. Is there an acid i can use to break down the molasses so my plant can absord it better?
I used blackstrap molasses on the daily great stuff minus the sticky hands
If you do a tea with it in it and with it out it on the same strain , you will notice more resin on the molasses plant slightly but more
Still not done the forum,but the s1s sound alike!not the biggest buds,but solid,and the yields ok,is she easy to grow soser?76
Being she is a low feeder and needs little light to grow that would be a yes provided you don't pump her with nutes

soserthc1

soserthc1

Let keep rolling along..one day I'll read this thread again. I have never gone thru this thread since I made it I just post and move on.

Chempiss 4 last run pretty plant , good smoke , its a musk , sadlewood smell or mild
Just good smoke not great , better to find
Should of kept the first pheno but such is life
IMG 20150729 185304857
IMG 20150729 185214221

soserthc1

soserthc1

Planted 9 sweet seeds 3 of 3 varities and some appear to be good phenos or avg plants especially the green poison and cream caramel I have outside. Thing is I have 3 cream caramel and everyone is completely different 2 green poison again different looking plants and finally 3 big foot or maybe big feet. One is looking sweet but its not gonna be done in the big ass 55 days writing on the package

But I appreciate the free seeds and we have yet to smoke any

This is on day 53 its number 3 go figure
IMG 20150729 181813009
IMG 20150729 181516994

soserthc1

soserthc1

A butchered tk s1 got another outside was told you need a perfect environment to nail this plant ....well I am not at a perfect place yet but I will keep at it until I am
IMG 20150729 181624493
IMG 20150729 181911361

soserthc1

soserthc1

Non cannabis related topic

I have a raspberry plant and a grape plant. This is like 3 rd season never seen any friuts on them but I think you need to like plant companion plants or something. I really just like them because it stretches across the yard to anything I attach it to creating a nice jungle scene.

Check out the roots shooting from this leaf
IMG 20150729 163312466

Top Bottom