Sour Aliens

• Thread starter d-man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Great grow man! can't wait to see some more dried shot...

G

GG4LifeB

Nice description on the grow bro. Very helpful for me. Keep it growing

FLB

FLB

Thanks for sharing... all the sour aliens I have dropped so far have ledgirled at 3-4 wks into flower. Were not talking just a lil nanner here or there, this is full on chicks with dicks. It is sad to see this whole industry commercialized the way it has been. I have been out of the scene for many years and things have changed dramatically. Plus I think someone really put the screws to swerve and was not an accident. Mine are all growing uniform and caked white 3.5 wks in and stink of chem so I know the time was spent getting there. I asked in that first thread swerve put out and was told there was no probs with these. Who knows....fuk I'm tired of all this ledgirlin. I just popped some alien dog v2 beans. Anyone having trouble with these?

S

Swerve

Flb we have had reports of herms with some ofthe sour aliens. We haven't had any issues with any of the other chems. We have Phenos of the sour aliens that r flat out huge yeilding dank. And we had a few that went as u put it ledgirl on us. Hahahaha

FLB

FLB

right on... thanks for the reply swerve. Keep on doing what ur doing.

D

d-man

Thanks for sharing... all the sour aliens I have dropped so far have ledgirled at 3-4 wks into flower. Were not talking just a lil nanner here or there, this is full on chicks with dicks. It is sad to see this whole industry commercialized the way it has been. I have been out of the scene for many years and things have changed dramatically. Plus I think someone really put the screws to swerve and was not an accident. Mine are all growing uniform and caked white 3.5 wks in and stink of chem so I know the time was spent getting there. I asked in that first thread swerve put out and was told there was no probs with these. Who knows....fuk I'm tired of all this ledgirlin. I just popped some alien dog v2 beans. Anyone having trouble with these?

Ye i know what you mean m8 i got a bad pack too serious hermies plus i didnt like the bud, but thats life.

I

ibTheMan

Cheers m8

I defo waiting for some amber trichs i like it well done.

Ambers alright, but cloudies better, cause when you get alot of amber your in very late peek potency or could be out all together.

D

d-man

Ambers alright, but cloudies better, cause when you get alot of amber your in very late peek potency or could be out all together.

Hi thanks for the input, i never let them go more than 10%-15% amber mostly cloudy, definately some potency left.

Top Bottom