Sour Aliens

• Thread starter d-man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hazeface

Lookin dank bro..can't wait 2 I get the new spot so I could pop my pack of sour alien'z.....

D

d-man

Lookin good d-man! Keep up the good work bro.. how they stankin bro?

They smellin real good m8 sour d all the way.

looking good man gonna be some nice yeilder in there..cant wait to see them at day 60 hope you got something to hold them up with

Cheers swerve, they all look like good yielders, do you recommend 60 days for the sour aliens?

If they need support i will use some yoyo's, i did have pea netting in there but i had to keep taking the plants out to pick off the nanas so i left the net out.

looking good bro. i too would like to know how they are smelling

They smelling really sour with an alien twist.

damn man! them look awesome. sour aliens are invading my brain!

:spacecraft:

Lookin dank bro..can't wait 2 I get the new spot so I could pop my pack of sour alien'z.....

Just keep an eye out for hermies m8 other than that you should be sweet.

D

d-man

Heres some pics @ day 58 of flower

Sour Aliens 001

Sour Aliens 002

Sour Aliens 003

Sour Aliens 004

Keep it green

D-man

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Hey looks good to me bro.. Hows the yield for ya? Im curious to crack all my alien geer now!! lol

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Looking dank! Just wondering if she threw out any more balls?

D

d-man

Looking dank! Just wondering if she threw out any more balls?

I have not noticed any more balls since i pulled them all off, i not seen any nanners in the buds either.

But there has been pollination, i can see seeds in some buds.

D

d-man

Nearly done

Hello farmers another update @ day 65

Not long now and i cant wait for some Sour goodness

Now some pictures, there is a pic of all 7 phenos i got and 7 seeds i could see busting out of a lower bud.

Sour Aliens 001

Sour Aliens 002

Sour Aliens 003

Sour Aliens 004

Sour Aliens 005

Sour Aliens 006

Sour Aliens 007

Sour Aliens 008

Sour Aliens 009

Sour Aliens 010

How much longer do you all think? I cant see any amber trichs yet most are cloudy and some clear.

D-man

R

ReadySetGrowD9

1st of all looking GORGEOUS bro.....

i have never grown her out but if you seeing no amber trichs at 65 day i would let it go to about 70

R

ReadySetGrowD9

i would wait for about 50/50 myself i love that nice even head/couchlock feel lol :)

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

beautiful girls. thanks for sharing what my next should look like. this was my 1st that looked good. i may have jumped the gun. ill still smile with every toke. i did this.

D

d-man

beautiful girls. thanks for sharing what my next should look like. this was my 1st that looked good. i may have jumped the gun. ill still smile with every toke. i did this.

Hi goldenrod thanks for looking in, the buds are looking good but overall the plants are not looking too clever had some nute issues and some wind burn from new oscilating fans i just bought. I will do better next run. Hope there no hard feelings about what i posted in your thread m8 i was only trying to help, i didnt word it right and came across a bit harsh. D man

M

MSL Foundation

Wow those Sour Aliens are incredible looking!

Great job and thanks for sharing..

MSL

O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
Gorgeous bro, def gonna run these when moved in here soon.. very nice. Gotta luv that sour.

waayne

waayne

Nice bro!
Look's like you got some killer pheno's!:rock
I bet those girl's are smelling pretty nice about now!!!

Top Bottom