Sour Banana Sherbert

• Thread starter dirtyshawa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

View attachment 546779 I grew this in my outdoor this year and it's incredible. Huge colas and my pheno was a def Sour Dom but still a little banana and made outstanding bho. My buddy took some cuts and just finished his and it was so nice you couldn't ask for more. Yield, taste, smell and potent .
Nice very nice. Makes me feel like topping mine a few more times right this second

Carrittseeds

Carrittseeds

Iv recently popped 24 sour banana Sherbert and out of that I have 16 females and and selected one male for potential breeding purposes .... How has everyone's sbs turned out? My biggest thing is I popped 24 citrus sap right along with them and I have a predicament .... Use this amazing sbs male or this amazing citrus sap male im soooo torn

IIIQBIII

IIIQBIII

I popped 6 of these beans. They are just tiny seedlings right now. I will create a journal soon. I hope I get at least 1 female. :woot:

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Finally, got around to popping these last week lol. Definitely, some of the most viable seeds I've germinated. I dropped them into a cup and all sank immediately except for one. I guess that's the scraggler in the pick. Anyway, I'll keep those interested in the know as I get things in order.
Tmp 27058 20161019 195503 2069350590

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I have a cut of this, haven't been able to flower it yet tho

IIIQBIII

IIIQBIII

3 confirmed males have been culled.. It felt so wrong to just end them.. but they had balls.. I have a feeling of the other 3 at least one more is male, but I'm going to wait till it develops a bit more to be sure.

Carrittseeds

Carrittseeds

I Have officiall went through all my opinions with my sbs and citrus sap I have kept 3 phenos of each and had one male of each .... the sbs male started to pre flower really hard in veg and for my breeding I don't like that so I cut it the citrus sap male was great but had an unfortunate happening and it died BUT!!!! Out of the three females of the sbs one is some of the best weed iv ever smoked with a potent sour d smell mixed with fruity creamy goodness the other two keepers are good but nothing super special one smells exactly like PB&J ....I found 3 hermies in the sbs one of which was super stinky but it Hermed the hardest over all I'm glad I didn't breed with the sbs male because out of what I seen I'd give it a 7 out of ten when ranking the strain as a whole from my experience.... but the citrus sap on the other hand I'd give a 9 0ut of 10 .... the male I had was everything I was looking for even though I only kept 3 females I had 5 that were incredibly tastey out of the three I kept I have one tangie dom on gg4 dom and one that is a crazy combo of the two with fuel, cheese, funk and a little citrus ... I will be purchasing more citrus sap

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Dope!!!...pun intended! I just hope to find one that resembles the characteristics you've stated...but with an indy dom stone. How long did you take your gals? @Carrittseeds

Carrittseeds

Carrittseeds

Dope!!!...pun intended! I just hope to find one that resembles the characteristics you've stated...but with an indy dom stone. How long did you take your gals? @Carrittseeds
I let them go 9-9 1/2 weeks some were done right after 8 weeks but my keeper probably could have gone to 10 I like to push them

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Dig that! I like me herb on the very ripe side of things, and in my experience the stuff that goes 70+ packs a heavy punch. Most people don't have time to wait around, neither do I, but I keep some headstash of a long pheno or two every run.

Carrittseeds

Carrittseeds

Dig that! I like me herb on the very ripe side of things, and in my experience the stuff that goes 70+ packs a heavy punch. Most people don't have time to wait around, neither do I, but I keep some headstash of a long pheno or two every run.
For sure and when I bought these beans so many people writing reviews said it's a real mild high not to intense and what not but mine is soooo potent like some of the most potent iv smoked

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

For sure and when I bought these beans so many people writing reviews said it's a real mild high not to intense and what not but mine is soooo potent like some of the most potent iv smoked
That's great to hear. I really appreciate flowers that still make you say whoa. The extract game has really moved the goal post nowadays. I dabble with wax making, and those highs have spoiled me. I sample lots of strains, but the only flowers I've sampled in recent memory that made me say damn this is "potent" was the glue. The SbS I have are all over the place pheno wise, so it'll be interesting to see what I find. There's some squat phenos in the bunch that I have an eye on

Carrittseeds

Carrittseeds

Ya two of my sbs keepers are squatty the good one I have looks and grows just like sd the picture I posted was one of the squatty ones .... I know what ya mean on wax I just bought a rosin press so now I can make some high quality dads at any time it's glorious... and I love gorilla glue it's one of my top favs of all time that's why I love the citrus sap and I just got a cut of the real gg4 hopefully it roots and takes off cause I need that funk

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Ya two of my sbs keepers are squatty the good one I have looks and grows just like sd the picture I posted was one of the squatty ones .... I know what ya mean on wax I just bought a rosin press so now I can make some high quality dads at any time it's glorious... and I love gorilla glue it's one of my top favs of all time that's why I love the citrus sap and I just got a cut of the real gg4 hopefully it roots and takes off cause I need that funk
Dig that, a guy told me he ran gg4 and bohdi's space monkey side by side and the monkey destroyed the glue cut in every way. I'm eager to see how my experience turns out with a glue hybrid. Anyway, I'll be sure to get some pheno feedback from you this time next month when I start flowering my SBS.

On a side note, I've been looking at t-shirt presses to press up some tees for my company, I saw some reasonable ones with multiple stations. I was thinking I'll kill two birds with one stone. I haven't been keeping up with the tech on the rosin presses...did you get one specifically for rosin or did you cop the ones for tees?

Carrittseeds

Carrittseeds

Dig that, a guy told me he ran gg4 and bohdi's space monkey side by side and the monkey destroyed the glue cut in every way. I'm eager to see how my experience turns out with a glue hybrid. Anyway, I'll be sure to get some pheno feedback from you this time next month when I start flowering my SBS.

On a side note, I've been looking at t-shirt presses to press up some tees for my company, I saw some reasonable ones with multiple stations. I was thinking I'll kill two birds with one stone. I haven't been keeping up with the tech on the rosin presses...did you get one specifically for rosin or did you cop the ones for tees?

Iv seen a lot of great glue crosses I have a cut of lake of fire which is gg4 x kobain kush it's sooo good yields amazing crazy smelly and tastes and potent I love anything with gg4 I just acquired a cut of gg4 and as soon as it's been I'm crossing it with my male to see what I can make..... for my press I bought low temp plates and a 20 ton manual shop press from habor freight it works great and cost less than a G

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Yeah man, I'm hoping mine turn out epic. I just checked their site, think I saw that press on sale for $170. How's the operation of your press?...is getting your plates to the right temp cumbersome?

Top Bottom