Sour Boggle, Dess Tar And Cantaloupe Skunk

• Thread starter nations maze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nations maze

nations maze

;)
Sour boggle dess tar and cantaloupe skunk
Growing in a 4x4x6 tent veg under led and will add a few t5 when the time comes.Using general hydro trio with call mag, aqua shield.and black label root enhancer.a pic of four des tar n sour boggle...cantaloupe skunk not germ ed yet but in next few Days will be popping.
I would really appreciate it if everyone could keep the vibes positive !!! We all have a passion to learn and in some rare cases perfect the art of growing this beautiful plants. Just remember that we all much more in common, we all love, bleed , struggle, suffer sickness and grief. ..let's come together in peace, and the Mr.Bob Marly said ONE LOVE!!!! May Peace and love be with you all my brothers and sisters!!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

;)Growing in a 4x4x6 tent veg under led and will add a few t5 when the time comes.Using general hydro trio with call mag, aqua shield.and black label root enhancer.a pic of four des tar n sour boggle...cantaloupe skunk not germ ed yet but in next few Days will be popping.
I would really appreciate it if everyone could keep the vibes positive !!! We all have a passion to learn and in some rare cases perfect the art of growing this beautiful plants. Just remember that we all much more in common, we all love, bleed , struggle, suffer sickness and grief. ..let's come together in peace, and the Mr.Bob Marly said ONE LOVE!!!! May Peace and love be with you all my brothers and sisters!!
:-) Indeed

nations maze

nations maze

Thanks guys, hope ya ll out there to have a safe and honorable weekend, I love this country, with all is wrong doing, the mistakes made that we receive the outcome, through the political scandals. ....I LOVE AMERICA AND ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!! IT'S A LOT HARDER TO BE MEAN

nations maze

nations maze

No popping up yet on the other ones but so far look good to me what ya ll think

kds710

kds710

Subbed for the grow, lookin forward to seeing how your Sour Boggle turns out especially. Got 4 Sour Bubbles going atm, #'s 1 2 & 3 about a week in and #4 just put in yesterday. BOG has an impeccable reputation and I can't wait to work with his Sour Strawberry next, but I've been interested in the Sour Boggle for some time now so positive vibes your way my friend I see lots of headie herb in your near future ;)

nations maze

nations maze

All cantaloupe skunk poped, sour boggles are the three biggest one and the runt , three on left are dess - tar.looking good so far I am really impressed with sour boggle is crazy vigorous except the run . cantaloupe kush are a week behind it took 6 days to come up....thank for stopping in and feel free to load picks the pheno u get.thanks for the good vibes ...stay blazed my friend! !!!

nations maze

nations maze

Three in back are desstar four in front are sour boggle transplanted on sat then the cantaloupe skunk seedlings

nations maze

nations maze

Naw1/2 gal Pots till they sex then I'll transplant to 3 or 5 gal pots jus depends on size of plants at that time I'll keep best 7 or 8 plants n the best male, maybe have not made my mind up yet.I let plants vegging till they show sex.

Wildill

Wildill

Looks good to me bro kind of
Hard to see anything with the led light on. What size led light are you using?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Nice strains of choice u got there bud really kinda excited to view the cantaloupe for the first time other than high times or similar can we get a pic or two without your light on that would be awesome man wish you the best in success amd as always GLHF

nations maze

nations maze

I post cantaloupe skunk in about a week they just got transplanted

Top Bottom