Sour Brother x 13Dawgz Sub Rosa pheno search by KES5480

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

PC270256.JPG
Ok farmers here we go with yet another test grow. First off i wanna thank TreFarmer for hooking me up with a bunch of gear and for creating some GREAT crosses! Future looks really good for Sub Rosa Gardens.
Ok so I was asked to do a pheno search with these Sour Brother x 13Dawgz and I am very excited to get these going. Got lots to do today so i will prolly start germin tomoro.
PC2702551.JPG

I'll keep u all posted on this search.
Hey Tre Farmer can u post some info on the 2 strains u used in this cross??
thanks again
Peace
Kes:party0044:

Sour Dawgz
Sour Brother/13Dawgz²

EDIT: by TreFarmer for clarification and apology
ATTENTION

The mother is Sour Brother by Karma Genetics. It is yet to be released! She was adopted by Sub Rosa as testers and was only pollinated for preservation and personal pheno search. In the time between then and now I had a very embarrassing brainfart... and forgot it was still a tester. I have to appologize to Karma and let everybody know this is a Sub Rosa tester for our personal stable. One other pack was gifted to another grower for preservation besides these...
The reason these were made was 13Dawgz² pollen was in short supply and had to preserve it and the Sour Brother was my favorite of 10 strains.

again uber apppologies forr the confusion.. this has been removed from our 2012 lineup.

WHEN THE KARMA, SOUR BROTHER DROPS, GRAB IT!!
SOUR SLAP IN YOUR FRONTAL LOBE...
The only strain I will give a AAA+++ even done at 75% potential!!

blazer

blazer

Pulling up the couch kes im curious on the parents also!:passingjoint:

K

kes5480

HaHa ok ok....I'll put em in paper towels today, juss a lil busy at the moment.LOL
Ive really been wanting to get this going to see what we get...
ill update yall tonite
KEs

T

TreFarmer

Did you have a chance to get these goin'?
No hurry, just proddin' ya;)
You got plenty going and everything looks fantastic Kes!! Thank you for taking your tine to test these! Good Luck... although with the pairing of Sour Brother and 13Dawgz, why would you need luck? LOL
Peace
TreFarmer

southstreets

southstreets

Yea def looks like a winner from a genetics standpoint! Good luck bro?

J

Johhnydope48th

Ish sounds dank brother tre .you have any info on the taste of happy brother ? Or does the sd dominate?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cool man i got a pack of the g13 x 13 dawgs myself im gonna be getting too in a bit. gonna watch the show

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Kid, You gonna start a thread on em? I'll be there if ya do. Cant wait to see what come out of these.:happy

T

TreFarmer

Yea def looks like a winner from a genetics standpoint! Good luck bro?
:yes
Ish sounds dank brother tre .you have any info on the taste of happy brother ? Or does the sd dominate?
I have never smoked HB... the Sour B leans heavy D in flavor/smell... but the head/body effect ispure Med and new to me... I would say effect is Happy Brother..

cool man i got a pack of the g13 x 13 dawgs myself im gonna be getting too in a bit. gonna watch the show
Can't wait to see these;) Thanks, PM me when you have a minute... all first drop supporters are going to receive a thank you gift.
Kid, You gonna start a thread on em? I'll be there if ya do. Cant wait to see what come out of these.:happy

:dance

K

kes5480

just put all my seeds in paper towels today.....gotta run somewhere real quick..
wen i get back ill post pics...and make more grow threads

kes

K

kes5480

P12002881.JPG
P12002871.JPG
P12002891.JPG

as of today they have broken thru the soil and are about an inch and a half tall....gonna get new pics in the am...all 3 look perfect:banana1sv6:

SWEET!!!

KeS

Latest posts

Top Bottom