Sour Bubble Grow Log 7/14/2014

• Thread starter Frank White
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frank White

Frank White

Sour bubble grow log 7142014

This is my first run with BOG seeds.. I've heard lots of great things though, so I'm sure I'll find something cool.

These will be grown in an organic soil mix from seed to flower.. Mellow compost teas here and there.

Lighting is 400w HPS in a Secret Jardin DR120 tent for flower.. and t8 shop lights for veg.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all enjoy the show :)

Note: I'm not sure which specific Sour Bubble generation these seeds are... They came to me in a plastic bag labeled "BOG Sour Bubble" in marker.

Frank White

Frank White

Quick update on the Sour Bubble beans.... I have only gotten 4 of them to pop so far and it's been 6 days.

I'll keep trying to get as many as possible... Who knows though, they may just be old beans.

I think I would have been better off buying fresher stock.. lessoned learned.

I do have the few that did pop though, so if they survive, the show will go on.. Fingers crossed.

Stay tuned...

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

interesting Frank White I bought my sour bubble,ssk,sour grape @ SB Cup 2014....so far 11 of the 12 sb came up planted in light warrior 7 of 6 of the ssk came up (6 seeds 1 set of twins) in other words Bog Germ rates have been very good to me.

Frank White

Frank White

Thank you very much for the kind offer BOG. I'm still hoping for a few more to pop, so let's see what I get first... I would also like to verify that these are actually Sour Bubble seeds.

I already have one poking it's head up so we will know soon enough!

I actually swapped a buddy for these a couple years back... I asked the dude which stock they were, after I posted this thread, and he replied that they had to be from a later stock( I assume bx3), because he got them in 2011 or 2012. He also said he had 5 left so I guess he had gotten a 15 pack.?.. Not sure though.

If you only give out 11 or 13 packs... perhaps I've been gaffled... :facepalm: LoL!

I have no reason to doubt the guy though, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what comes from these.

Take care.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I wouldn't be satisfied with poor germination rates so if you don't get females or just want more seeds I will replace them.

Current SB at the farm are fresh and do have good germination rates.

One more of many great reasons to run gear from breeders on the Farm I dont know but I seriously doubt you could get the type of care we as growers patients and plant lovers get from Breeders like BOG.......
He is the Man
flyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

How ever it works out Positive Vibes to ya
Guess I should have looked at the date on the thread LoL
better put the pipe away fer the night
Respect
FlyJ

Top Bottom