Sour Chem

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
wondering how it will compare to that Sour D x Chemdog D from CC, killer buds Skunk!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i made my own a while back.....here she is....this is Chemdog D x sour D IBL.....

IMG00071 20091213 1617
IMG00077 20091213 1620
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
you know how we do it haze.....gotta bring the fire in the dirty mitten foooshooo

R

Rob1

skunk you just keep killing it and killing it.. that is some frosty shit..

Mud Man

Mud Man

WTF !! I aint never seen any crazy arse goo bud like that.. Sour Chem looks out of hand man.. SkunkmasterFlex i love the report and love friggin skittles, i need this herb LMAO!

You made me smile with this one homie! peace K+

D

dogsnob

the photos be shopped skunk to give it that sparkle now i thought his sour chem was sour og x chem s1 skunkmaster looks very nice mate indeed

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the photos be shopped skunk to give it that sparkle now i thought his sour chem was sour og x chem s1 skunkmaster looks very nice mate indeed

not sure what your sayin here homie lol....either way thanks bro :sun

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
im just tryin my best to keep up with some of you bad ass growers on here lol....most of you guys are killin it right now

JH420

JH420

this sour chem is Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D......saw someone was talking about the cross, just thought id mention that this is exactly what you listed....~SMF~

Are you sure this is Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D? Where does the "sour" come from?

It looks super stellar, review had me lickin my lips...just dropped some Chem DD beans into water tonight hope I gets something like what you gots, its exactly what I'm lookin fo.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Things are lookin pretty nuts there bro! You sure do grow a fine herb!
Actually th 91 x Chemdog D was his ultimate Chemdog, not the sour chem. I know that involved the Chemdog D bx male he had, but I forget the other side, sadly though, its not the 91, and feel happy its not, as the ult chem and others in that line were vicious herms.

Just found it for ya, your running chem 08(female) x Chemdog D bx male. The chem 08 is a true winner too, so you got a good one!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ah thanks BB.... Then my cross I did with his 91 x Chemdog D bx was not a remake then, nice. His sour chem came out really well but what I was calling sour chem (my cross) might have came out a lil stronger. They both kick my ass and are strong as hell. I have more beans of his sour chem left, I was thinkin about popping what I have and taking the best female for meds and the best male for breeding and hitting a larry or a ghost og with it to make some really fuely OG. Plus I think the og will make the sour chem a lil more dense since it was on the more fluffy side like how pure 91 is

M

Medicinal

that's what I thought too. Not tryin to ruffle any feathers here lol just think big buddy got his info mixed up a bit

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok not reallt sure what shopped pictures means. If ur implying that I photo shop edited my pic that's the craziest that iv ever heard....secondly bigbuddy I'm sure is right considering he's worked out a ton of elites gear and I'm sure he looked it up before he posted or else I'm sure he wouldn't have commented unless his facts were straight. Not being a dick or anything but bigbuddy does know his stuff pretty well....

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Nope, checked the site, its chem 08 x Chemdog D bx male, actually took like 15 mintues to find it in all the fuckin names there.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Just as I thought, BB doesn't post comments unless he does his research lol.... That's why I don't question anything in his posts. Much respect BB, you inspire me to grow the best medz possible homie :) ~SMF~

M

Medicinal

Hey SMF I wasn't referring to the photos. I was talking about the lineage.. I thought the "sour" came from sour og

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Chem 08 is sour og male x Chemdog D clone, so the sour is in there, just further back in the line

Latest posts

Top Bottom