INFO
Tester Name : ~SkunkMasterFlex~
Strain : Sour Chem
Method Smoked : Vap, Bong, Joint, Pipe, Eatables

APPEARANCE

amazing.....pics bellow

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Candy, some kind of skittles
Associated smells of bud : skunky, chemy, skittles with jet fuel....:)

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Sour Fuel Taste
Associated flavours : Skunky candy

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : smooth intake with somewhat quick lung expansion, hold it in too long and you choke out.
BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 70% body 30% head
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 9.5
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
lasts about 2.5 hours, im a heavy smoker too
Munchies? : yes/no.....if smoked at night tends to munch out
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues (x)

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape (x) - cherry () - tutti frutti (x)

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Sour chem
Sour chem 2
Sour chem 3
Sour chem 4
Sour chem 5
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i would like to say that the best way this med was enjoyed was through joint. the taste covered your mouth and the taste stayed with you for a while.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

SkuNkMAster i really enjoyed the SourChem last time we medacated!!!!! 9.5 forsure killer buzz long lasting:rauch08:

L

LaoGrow

Def incredible resin production. nice, gotta love joints where the taste is just as good at the end as the first hit =)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Def incredible resin production. nice, gotta love joints where the taste is just as good at the end as the first hit =)

thanks homie~ yeah joints have been gaining on me lately, iv been tryin to stay off the dry pipes ya know.... my throat is starting to hurt almost LOL:anim_52:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks guys......pics dont do this strain justice, only taste and smell do....AMAZING SMOKE

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
this strain is from elite genetics......a lot of people talk crap about him but some of his beans were fire as hell!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
this sour chem is Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D......saw someone was talking about the cross, just thought id mention that this is exactly what you listed....~SMF~

B

birdbrain

i really like your method of organizing the flavor traits... nice... did you produce that yourself or is that available somewhere?

btw ... sour chem looks HEADY!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah the template that i used i think logic made up. its at the top of the list when your in the forum for smoke reports, just copy and paste bro :) that them is super heady most def

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Wow, were does it end, you got an assortment like a pack of skittles I tell'ya, 10+ flavors, good work bro, peace Shiva

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, were does it end, you got an assortment like a pack of skittles I tell'ya, 10+ flavors, good work bro, peace Shiva

thanks bro~ lol i got alot of different flavaz brewin in the skunk house right now lol. im just doing the same as everyone else here, exploring for that one strain thats in all our heads, you know the end all be all that we are all looking for whatever that may be. its different for everyone. for me if its better than my larry, then ill keep it :) larry sets the bar for my grows LOL:rastadancing:

Top Bottom