Sour Dawg D...comin down.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Nice bro, super real nice.. I bet those smell great.. Happy harvests!

Yeah some crazy dank smells...super stoked, trimmin will be cake too:harvest:

Damn sick job on those plants man...enjoy your great harvest and killer smoke! Peace HDK

Thanks bro, good to see ya man! Know you killin over there too bro...

dank looking true grit just dank.. cant wait for dried nug pics

Hell yeah these are gonna be some dank lookin dried nugs...cant wait to chief this lady.... the deadhead is comin down in bout 4-5 days.

T

Twomp

Yeah some crazy dank smells...super stoked, trimmin will be cake too:harvest:

Thanks bro, good to see ya man! Know you killin over there too bro...

Hell yeah these are gonna be some dank lookin dried nugs...cant wait to chief this lady.... the deadhead is comin down in bout 4-5 days.

Let me see a pic of the DH

true grit

true grit

Done and done....

So after 5 days of hangin in our low RH climate, she was ready to trim up.... might get brown bagged for a day or two on the chunky buds...

Great yielder- this was in a 7g Roots pot with 3 other plants under 1kw. Buds smell fantastic! Straight pungent sour, with straight diesel undertones when squeezed... loving it. Gonne give her a couple weeks in jars before puffin but can't wait....

Great yield for 1 lady... and the clones branch and veg much better...

DSCN12711.JPG

Top chunk nugs-

DSCN12681.JPG
DSCN12701.JPG
DSCN1262.JPG
DSCN12611.JPG
DSCN12671.JPG

Dollar bill yall....i aint ballin like some of you kats!! lol.

DSCN12661.JPG

C

CAPO

Yep...beauties!!....how was the 7 gal...you think 10 gal woulda been better...ever feel like she dried out too quick?

true grit

true grit

Thanks dudes....

Capo-Nope broseph, don't think I'll go over 7g again. I maxed them out, feeding daily pretty much and still was not rootbound in a 7g. But I can say with some plants in 5g roots/smart pots this round- they are too small. The 5g dry out way too fast. 7g smart pot seems just about right for soil. 10g IMO would be a bit too much. This round I have her going in a 3g smart pot of coco. We shall see...

C

ClearWater

I shoulda picked up a pack of these when I could have, kinda kickin myself now for not as these look lovely. Looks like a nice yield as well, let us now how she is

C

cali2

Damn man that shit looks good! Mine turned out good but not that good. Major props. I got one outside now, you've givin me inspiration to clone that bitch and give her a full run inside. About to burn some down now.:animbong:

waayne

waayne

Really beautiful nugs!
That's a very impressive strain grown to perfection!
Those nugs are making my mouth water bro!!!!
:passingjoint:

true grit

true grit

Thanks dudes!!! So far the diesel hasn't quite carried over to the dried product, kinda weaker in the jars so lets hope the smell comes through! The clones are much much more vigorous than the beans. Got one that was gonna be a mom and now needs to be flowered asap. lol.

Top Bottom