Sour Diesel and (harborside)Chem 91' scrog, 600hps,H&G nutes

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Thanks Capo, Chem is from HHC, just got beans on monday, poppin 3 to start and they actually popped overnight, no problem. The real art is the training not the photo. When these are done, I will surgically remove each one from it's cage. Then you will see the art. Each one is a masterpiece of cannabonzai. As soon as I unlock photos from old computer, I will post pics of prior scrog bonzai.
Great advice altitudefarmer. Didn't know about the molasses and pests.
I would say SD stretched quite a bit, at least 1/3 of it's size. 6" to 8" in total length.
Here is a seedling shot, taken just now.

DSCN0950
J

jimbaloo

it's all looking delicious M.S.T. I smoked the (almost) cured HHC Chem '91 and it is extremely impressive. I think you will be very happy with the result! Definitely not ECSD. I hear rumors that there's gonna be a CC restock at HHC in the coming days so I'd check back for some beans soon...

J

jimbaloo

i'll be interested to see how your yield is--i ended up with a little less than i anticipated, and heard the same from another fella who grew it out....i suspect your screen will be giving you a boost.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I saw a piece that was almost cured. Maybe same piece you smoked? Looked good. Thanks for the HU. Good lookin out. I will do my usual Mon, stop.:banana1sv6:

L

LaoGrow

green mojo ur way =). beautiful strains and im sure ull be happy wiff da product =)

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Day 42 of flower

Well, here we are, day 42. This last week has been somewhat of a roller coaster ride. First res went foamy, I airstoned the Flora Nectar I guess, anyway ph was stable, so I left it. The foam was gone and res was clear the next day. No ill effect on plant, in fact crystal production seems to be up! They are so sticky! Why are the last few weeks the hardest and most stressfull? I am trying to relax when I know something is lurking around the corner, and there it is, F'n PM. I found the tiniest little bit of PM on three seperate leaves. So I took my own advice and sprayed with Serenade and will continue to do so once a week until flush. Hopefully that stops it. I scanned everything w/ a fine tooth comb, and then a microscope. I don't seem to see anymore but I know it's waiting somewhere. I think I will make it another 21 days total. I may have to start taking some leaf off to keep a better watch on things. It is hard to keep all that leaf on a scrog although I have been trying my best to maintain them w/o losing airflow.
Took some pics w/ and w/o hps and camera flash. Both have their own vantages I suppose. Thanks for tunin in, it helps me relax.:sweating
Full garden shots
DSCN0979.JPG
DSCN0972.JPG

Sour Diesel Day 42
DSCN0974.JPG
DSCN0977.JPG
DSCN0978.JPG
DSCN0980.JPG
DSCN0981.JPG

Chemdog 91' day 42
DSCN0973.JPG
DSCN0975.JPG
DSCN0976.JPG
DSCN0982.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whoa MST, sick scrog!!! I love the shots under the canopy... :icon_spin:Hmmm, someday I'll grow ECSD...

Damn, I think I could pack a couple more plants onto my table and maximize my 600W like you have... Great job! As for the camera tips... If you have a white meter on your camera, then adjust it under the HPS against a white object. This will remove the yellow cast of the HPS in the shots... :whew Afterwards, turn off the white meter setting and keep taking those awesome shots w/o the HPS on...

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Thanks Shady, It does have a white balance w/ a few preset options. I never even new it was there. I'll try it.

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

you have some happy looking plants :) how do you feel about the h&g nutes?

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Luvin it, great tip, White Balance. You just stepped me up in the photo world Shady.Lookout knowledge is power and I'm a steam engine now. Here are a couple bud shots w/ WB and some shots of work I did to veg room. Covered walls of wooden box w/ panda and added ventilation to hood on 150w MH. The ballast is inside the hood so it was gettin a little warm in there. Bought a cheap 6" duct booster fan, when I say cheap I mean it cost's 50 bucks and isn't worth much more than 10. These fans suck and should only be used inline of long runs of ducting, but it will do for my 1 foot run and small wattage. I run a 6" and 8" elicent on speedsters in my flower room and when I have the cash(180.00) I will buy a 4" for my veg.. Pricy, but strong and quite for a high output fan.
I am vegging these clones out to see if they will be suitable mothers. The SFV and GA for sure. Not so sure about SG and ROG is just getting some new growth, after a long slow spell. I've hit it w/ cal/mg and a good feeding sched. it looks much better.
SD day 43
DSCN0988.JPG
DSCN0987.JPG

Chemdog day 43
DSCN0989.JPG

Veg. Box
DSCN0964.JPG
DSCN0994.JPG

SFV topped yesterday
DSCN0990.JPG

Grape Ape topped yesterday
DSCN0991.JPG

Sour Grape
DSCN0990.JPG

ROG
DSCN0993.JPG

lilhydro

lilhydro

wow very nice grow i got some SFV Kush beans from hhc and getting ready to pop them cant wait for more updates on ur grow:icon_animal26:

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

IMO H&G nutes are working good, don't notice much difference from GH Flora series,cept for the price. I may go back to GH but still use some H&G additives. Cost me about 250 bucks for H&G nutes for one cycle w/ a recirc. 20 gal. res. I forgot to add all soil grow(veg clones) are getting the General Organics line plus Hygrozyme and Protekt silica supp.

S

saltr

hello M.S.T., love the setup and especially your clear, quality pics. two questions if you don't mind: what are you using as your screen? i like the smaller holes as opposed to 2" on horti-trellis. do you feed your sour diesel and Chemdog the same nutes? if not, what difference(s) do you account for? thank you.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

hello M.S.T., love the setup and especially your clear, quality pics. two questions if you don't mind: what are you using as your screen? i like the smaller holes as opposed to 2" on horti-trellis. do you feed your sour diesel and Chemdog the same nutes? if not, what difference(s) do you account for? thank you.

I use 2" chicken wire, available at pretty much any hardware or lawn an garden store w/ a 2x4 frame. Stretch and staple. Accommodate legs for desired height.
Yes both strains are in same table. Both get same nutes w/ every flood. So far has not been a problem. This may be due to the similarities in strain. I am thinking of trying 4 strains in one table next round. We'll see.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Day 45, first red hairs

Here are signs of first red hairs, day 45.
DSCN1009.JPG

Was gifted 2 clones of SD from a friend. I gave him 2 of my SD before I flipped light cycle. He gave me 2 back before he flipped. Same strain I have had for 3 yrs. I will keep one if not both to mother, now that I have the room. Up until now we have just been passing back and forth to keep it going, making sure one of us takes cuts before we flower.
DSCN1014.JPG
DSCN1011.JPG
DSCN1012.JPG
DSCN1013.JPG
DSCN1015.JPG
DSCN1016.JPG

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

New pics, pulled some leaf, day 46

What's up everybody. So day after res chng, I sparayed really good with serenade. Plants seemed to take it fine. No more PM. Some of the smaller leaves(more new growth from underneath trying to survive) curled and faded off. So I plucked off. While I was doing so I noticed how much growth there really was under there. Decided to thin it out a little to get some light down in there. Plus easier to keep an eye on them and better airflow. It shouldn't compromise their food production too much while allowing some of the undergrowth to mature a little more in these last couple weeks. There is still plenty of leaf on there, I didn't rape them too bad.
They are really filling out nice, hairs are turning red, calyxes are fat and so F'n sticky. I am getting excited already.
Full Garden
DSCN1035.JPG

DSCN1032.JPG
DSCN1031.JPG

Chem Dog
DSCN1034.JPG
DSCN1033.JPG

Sour Diesel
DSCN1036.JPG

2 gal. Bucket of leaf I pulled
DSCN1037.JPG

Top Bottom