Sour Diesel and (harborside)Chem 91' scrog, 600hps,H&G nutes

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Luvin it, great tip, White Balance. You just stepped me up in the photo world Shady.Lookout knowledge is power and I'm a steam engine now. Here are a couple bud shots w/ WB and some shots of work I did to veg room.
Now those ae some badass bud shots brah!!! Yeah, that's my fav tip... Here's another... Set your camera to daylight mode, turn the flash on, turn the HPS off and turn off the custom white meter setting... Now take some shots with low light or none if you have infrared night framing or laser focus. That will make the trichomes bling... :D

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Day 50

Here we are at day 50. Started my flush today. One week w/ hygrozyme and flora nectar, one week plain water. Trying something a little diff.,usually just plain water. Plants were affected slightly by something. That PM threw me into a spin. I hit them pretty hard with serenade, at the same time removed leaf and added hygrozyme to feeding reg. Learned my lesson the hard way. Shouldn't have done so many things at once. Hard to pinpoint what it was exactly, looks kinda like nute burn. Anyway, no real damage to buds just browning and spotting on leaf. I usually take this SD at 56 days and always tell myself afterward I could have let it go. I know the Chem could go at least 63 if not more. I would like to take it all at once. Probably at day 63, but not sure. I will watch them closely and play it by eye. The microscope says some amber on outer leaf, but still clear to milky on buds. I do believe the serenade deteriorates the trichrome a little, especially on the leaf. Here are the Pics, and I would love to hear from more experienced growers. Opinions on how long these look like they could go(if can tell from pics) and why damage occured. Experiences with serenade or burning toward the end. Thanks
Full Garden
DSCN1059.JPG

Chem (HHC) Day 50
DSCN1061.JPG
DSCN1062.JPG

SD upfront Day 50
DSCN1068.JPG
DSCN1067.JPG

Under Canopy Day 50
DSCN1069.JPG

Searching for moms
DSCN1070.JPG

SFV clone from HHC
DSCN1071.JPG

Grape Ape clone from HHC
DSCN1076.JPG

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Oh, Yeh
I also found some pics of an older scrog I did. Not the best pics though.

DSCN0579
DSCN0580
DSCN0581
DSCN0582
DSCN0583
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looks like you're gonna have a nice harvest in a couple weeks... Nice work!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Harvest Time

So here ya go, I been busy. Took these girls at day 53, would have love to let them go longer but there was somw discoloration developing on calyxes. Burn and or rot, but it wasn't getting any better. It was due to the serenade late in flower or the flora nectar/hygrozyme flush. Learned alot this run and kept good notes. Trimmed it up in one day. Made bubble and bho the next. Dried for 5 days and is now curing in turkey bags. Each strain yielded about 4.5 oz. Total Harvest 9 0z.. I lost 9 grams to the burn(?).Here are the pics.All weights are dry.
SD1-17.8g
DSCN1110.JPG

SD2-6.3g
DSCN1122.JPG

SD3-17.6g
DSCN1129.JPG

SD4-16.8g
DSCN1141.JPG

SD5-26.7g
DSCN1149.JPG

SD6-10.6g
DSCN1147.JPG

SD7-12.6g
DSCN1151.JPG

SD8-11.5g
DSCN1135.JPG

SD close ups
DSCN1112.JPG
DSCN1113.JPG
DSCN1114.JPG

DSCN1119.JPG
DSCN1144.JPG
DSCN1145.JPG
DSCN1146.JPG

CD1-18.7g
DSCN1154.JPG

CD2-11.5g
DSCN1160.JPG

CD3-23.3g
DSCN1162.JPG

CD4-28.3g
DSCN1164.JPG

CD5-21.2g
DSCN1166.JPG

CD6-22.7g
DSCN1168.JPG

CD close ups
DSCN1157.JPG
DSCN1158.JPG
DSCN1159.JPG

One row down!
DSCN1140.JPG

Bowl O' Nugs
DSCN1116.JPG

Drying rack
DSCN1139.JPG

BHO
DSCN1181.JPG

Bubble

DSCN1185
C

CAPO

:harvest: Right On MST!!!

This was a fun thread to follow. Hope we can get some dry nuggie shots of that Chem and SourD!
Glad to know HHC came through with good cuts too!

Dig that new 'lower canopy' shot, best of this type I've seen anyone take. Hope you continue this thread or another.:rock

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killer harvest shots M.S.T.!!! Congrats... Just curious how much you flushed them cuz those leaves look pretty healthy if you did... :wondering

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Dried Nug Shotz

Before the pics, like to thank everyone at the farm for all the love, especially CAPO,Shady, and winta. I'd also like to plug Plant It Earth, SF they have helped me for years with every grow! Great peeps.

Yes Shady I did flush. One week with 300 ppm Flora Nectar/Hygrozyme and my plan was to go another week with plain H2O, but do to the severity of the early harvest I had to switch up the plan. I then picked up some flushing agent (Flora Kleen). I flushed with it for 24 hrs., then plain water for 24 hrs.. I tried something diff and I don't think I would do it again. I am very picky when it comes to flushing and next time will only flush with plain water. I will also add that I used H&G drip clean throughout the cycle. When using this product, directions only call for a three day flush. Either way the smoke burns great. Both strains are super smooth and burn with clean white ash.

Maybe if you are buying bulk it's cheaper, but not buy the quart for the smaller grower. At least in my neighborhood.

I loved the nextgen switchable ballast 400/600 MH/HPS. No problems at all, although put the ballast in a well vented area, it does get a little warm even with it's built in cooling fan. I vegged under a 400w MH to save some money on power and bulb while on an 18 hr cycle, then switched to 12/12 with the 600 HPS. I run less hours on my nice eye super hortilux 600 hps bulb.

So here are the dried nug pics, no huge colas here, but no larf either. Mostly super ball sized dense nugs. The Chem from HHC looks, smells great. Buds were a litter bigger than SD. Long lasting body high. Potent but not in your face right away, kinda creeper. SD was slightly smaller nugs but much more pungent than the CD, leaving a long lingering tang. Supreme, right in your face and stayin there, be careful! All in all, both are killer. I will say although the HHC cuts were killer, they don't really resemble the killer Chemdog 91' I have had in the past. Still top notch though.
2 strains side by side SD on Lt, CD on Rt.
DSCN1187.JPG

CD
DSCN1188.JPG

DSCN1190.JPG

DSCN1192.JPG

DSCN1191.JPG

SD
DSCN1189.JPG
DSCN1193.JPG

DSCN1194.JPG

Oh yeh, keep an eye on my 3 beans from mix pack thread in TCC forum. I ain't goin nowhere. More grows to follow.:rollj:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Once again... :harvest: Nice job bro! So what did you not like about this new flushing technique you tried? Was it the use of FloraKleen? I'm pretty bad about not flushing my girls until harvest... I'm in my second grow with soil and kinda feel like I prob should try unsulfered molasses instead of Bud Candy and R/O for the final flush.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

:harvest: Right On MST!!!

This was a fun thread to follow. Hope we can get some dry nuggie shots of that Chem and SourD!
Glad to know HHC came through with good cuts too!

Dig that new 'lower canopy' shot, best of this type I've seen anyone take. Hope you continue this thread or another.:rock

Once again... :harvest: Nice job bro! So what did you not like about this new flushing technique you tried? Was it the use of FloraKleen? I'm pretty bad about not flushing my girls until harvest... I'm in my second grow with soil and kinda feel like I prob should try unsulfered molasses instead of Bud Candy and R/O for the final flush.
Don't know so much about soil, I've always flushed 3 times the size of your pot with plain water for soil. It leeches out slower in soil. The Flora nectar mixed with the Hygrozyme is what I did not like. It fermented with my airstone and threw off PH which I believe in addition with the serenade was toxic. Next time I will choose plain water. Flora kleen works well in a hurry or pinch.
Never used Bud Candy, but flora nectar is basically molasses, cane sugar, and malt.

Been workin on my new veg room for 3 days now. Almost done, maybe I'll post some pics tonight. 4'x4'x6'tall framed with 2"x4" and simpson strong ties. Sheeted with coated white gloss hard board and a shelf on wall for flour. for clones and seedlings. Best part, I could probably break it down in 2 hrs if I had to.

winta

winta

awesome buds my dude! looks like u gonna be hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

awesome buds my dude! looks like u gonna be hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Musta been high!, Sorry for bailin on ya winta! This is when I was diagnosed with kidney failure, had to focus on health.

Found this old grow. Did not end it right. I have come along way, take it with a grain of salt please! Thanks to The Farm! Cheers.

Top Bottom