Sour Diesel Entering 7 Weeks Of Flowering

• Thread starter Brazloko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LightemupRDP

I also got this strain from crop king. Used the same nutrients, grew in soil. Mine got warped from the recommended dose of nutrients... did you find this at all happen to you?

L

LightemupRDP

What you mind warped?
I mean slightly mutated and burned from nuets. I'll send a pic when the light is back on. But it took serious damage, almost considering getting rid of one. The others I used less and they seem to be fine

Brazloko

Brazloko

I mean slightly mutated and burned from nuets. I'll send a pic when the light is back on. But it took serious damage, almost considering getting rid of one. The others I used less and they seem to be fine

Ever strain react different,you don't want to go by what fox fax tells you,when seedlings are 10 days old start with very small doses once a week a ever week ether repeat the those or increase then,also look at the plants and see how they react,now I am growing soul diesel clones from the last crop and white widow from seeds,and my white widow didn't like the nuts as much as the SD....all I did is feed then with plain water for a week and lower the dosage ,they are all nice and health now

Top Bottom