Sour Diesel, Jack Herer, Giesel and ChemDog

• Thread starter MegaYielder420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MegaYielder420

Are you serious?? What about now? I can see them on my screen. WTF!!! This is pissing me off. How the hell do I do this?

M

MegaYielder420

What about now? I went to manage attachments and attached a file I see the file attached.

Gieselcloseupbud1
M

MegaYielder420

I can see it. This is my giesel. Picture quality is not the best Im working on getting a good camera. Let me know if you guys can see it and I will continue to try and load them one by one I guess until I can figure it out.

M

MegaYielder420

Here are some more shots of the Giesel let me know if yall can see them. Thanks.

Gieselcloseup
Gieselcloseup1
Gieselcloseupnug
L

Lynk

You're getting the hang of it. The last few posts have embedded images.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Nice pics...The one that I can see that is. Maybe try uploading straight to THCFarmer.

M

MegaYielder420

Thanks Lloyd and Mendo. I wish I could show you more I have mad pics from like 5 of my past grows documented from start to finish. This run is going to be insane if this Jack Pheno I have is crazy fire.

M

MegaYielder420

No Cali Connection offers OGiesel which is not the same genetics. My Giesel is cut only strain. Not many people actually have this strain. I had seen a memeber her do a thread on that starin and he was featured on skunk magazine with his Giesel cut. Giesel is dankness from the gods I love this strain and will never get rid of it. I have big breeding plans in the works for this bitch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom