Sour Diesel lineage?

• Thread starter deepthought
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
monkeymun

monkeymun

Pretty much. But instead of an actual vault you would have a group of people that work together to make sure that great strains are preserved=

By personally storing those strains.

Doing seed grows with those strains (not crosses) to keep a stock of viable/living seeds.

Share those genetics with other like-minded individuals who will do the same. (not saying give them away for free but do a trade or let the person purchase them)

I see a number of obstacles to this. Like people who have older/hard to get strains wanting to keep them to themselves for crossing purposes (for business basically). Also, you could get someone who agrees to take steps to preserve the strain but as soon as they get a hold of the genetics they only use it for crosses and take no steps to preserve.

Yeah, it's a good idea.

I'm sure you're right, the rarer a strain gets, the more valuable it'll become and therefore the less likely it'll be shared. Inherent human nature.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I know some people with a 30 year old cut. Have you seen this? Missed out on your chance at finding it🤣😂

I have several phenos that def remind me of the old NESD

FacelesDoll

FacelesDoll

I know some people with a 30 year old cut. Have you seen this? Missed out on your chance at finding it🤣😂

No one missed out really. She is more prevalent today than ever (ecsd)

Farmer P

Farmer P

That is really cool. I wish they would ship beans I'd be in. Hopefully the winning cut becomes as widespread as gg4, then we'll all have a chance to get one.

FacelesDoll

FacelesDoll

That is really cool. I wish they would ship beans I'd be in. Hopefully the winning cut becomes as widespread as gg4, then we'll all have a chance to get one.
Well she would have to be self pollinated which has probably been done before. Not sure I ever heard anything taking off from something like that though. What you need is to find someone willing to ship it. If its legal on both ends it should be legit

Top Bottom