Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble Week6 Day5

• Thread starter Greyskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greyskull

Greyskull

Here's some fun pics I took with my new camera (well my daughter's new camera officially) - sony cyber shot dsc w170. I still haven't read the manual or installed the software...

I am loving this plant. Roots quick. Finished at 56 days. Only drag is a bit of a slow vegger...

Sour diesel x sour bubble week6 day5
Sour diesel x sour bubble week6 day5 2
Sour diesel x sour bubble week6 day5 3
Sour diesel x sour bubble week6 day5 4
R

rounders02

yummmy,very tasty and sugar coated with resin looking sweet,greyskull,nicework.

F

fuzzy

LOL, Damn, very nice GS!Whats the smell like in there?Keep up the green work. peace,Fuzzy

S

Sizzla

Looking great GS, the plant seem to be loving you too. Who's Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble cross is that ??

S

Stackin Paper

Looks pucker, what setting you got the camera on.

I just took some pics on my missus dsc w200 but im sure they're not as good as that, i use the auto adjustment setting with the macro option turned on.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I have this cut in flower and Greyskull has a killer cut here fo sho

P

Pender

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like some serious funk, nice pics.

darksideX

darksideX

great job greyskull,..your garden looks healthty and clean,..and byside really in a nice ordered row!!
greEtz..

Greyskull

Greyskull

Week 7 Day 6

This crop is out of this world. I cannot belive this is growing on under my watch, WOW....

HEy thanks for all the kind words everyone I really appreciate it. I just wish you could truly enjoy the fine funk that this lady is.....

the very last pic is my favorite pic I have taken of all time. i saw it come up on the screen as i was going thru them and i gave myself a chubby I was so stoked.

DSC00359
DSC00366
DSC00369
DSC00329
DSC00342
DSC00347
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job, GreySkull..there building some frost..How much time do you think they have left??

Top Bottom