Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble Week6 Day5

• Thread starter Greyskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greyskull

Greyskull

Week 8 Day 4 (day 53)

Aloha everyone! Here's a little peek inside the garden of aloha... featuring SourDieselxSourBubble in middle of week 8. Almost ready.... few more days and chop chop chop. I had a little sampler nug from the bottm. OH MY.

Enjoy.

DSC00392
DSC00395
DSC00396
DSC00403
DSC00429
H

HCC

OOHOO :rastadancing: Great Plants !!!

quite frosty girls you got there :tongueout
...looks like the trimming job is easy on those too, i cant see much leaf...

happy harvesting!
cheers hcc

darksideX

darksideX

u got some dank resin coated girlz,bro.congrats,and thx for sharin'..
greEtz..

Greyskull

Greyskull

aloha!
580g from 18 SDxSB plants on the 4x4 under the 1k.
I am very pleased with the yeild as I beat my previous GPP (grams per plant) by a 2 grams (32g vs 30g). The smoke is the bomb, and as I have said many many many times, it is among the best elite flowers in terms of taste and potency.
i wish the yeild was a bit more, but CO2 will halp with that.
1.25 eLBows and not using CO2!!!
I still have 2 MTFs on the table coming down tomorrow (day 64) and they will probably dry up at 35-40 each... so we can realistically project the final wieght of this crop of 20 plants being in the range of 650-675g. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

pics of finished/dried flowers to come....

D

doggystyled73

so interesting.. hey greyskull how was the aroma on these?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't want to answer for Greyskull but in my eyes this bud can sell just off the smell even if ya didn't get high from it , it's that good

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
GS I just trimmed a bit more of this and bro I'd love to know who the hell made this greasy , lemony and super dank dream strain ! I'm mind blown by this shit I swear

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I wish Greyskull would chime in here but I swear Fracta it's so good I'm gonna dump almost all of my mothers when she is big enough to take over . Great eye Grey for the dankest

C

chuckyoufarley

that is some of the dankest i must say, both are killer strains so i cant imagine what x ing them did and of course grown by 1 of the greener thumbed farmer ive seen in a while AWESOME J.O.B. ZOO

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanx chuck my brotha but this one here is all Greyskull and I'm sorry for jacking his thread a bit but I just got excited about this one when I was trimmin her up .

C

chuckyoufarley

either way ya did grrrrrrreat .GREYSKULL AWESOME WORK BROTHER

Greyskull

Greyskull

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

zoo you motherfucker son of a bitch... just kidding respect to you!!!!how are you doing? lol DUDE HAVE YOU FIRED YOURS UP YET? making me silly retarded for sure..............

the word from the source is BOG made this special lady himself... trying to get in contact with him to verify whatever can be verified.... i mean how many dudes has he likely given seeds to at festivals - too many. BUt of this though.... hmmmm hope he can remember something if I ever do get to talk to him.

whether it was BOG or not it doesn't really matter the end product speaks for itself.

The best way i can describe it is "smells & tastes like the best OG you've ever had" but different. I am not the best at words to describe it. Lemony fuely candy maybe? but really lol

Greyskull

Greyskull

so the 18 sdxsb totalled 580g. 32g per plant.
IMPROVEMENT over 30. +2. Yeah!

I love the high. The flavor. The smell.

SO does everyone else because I am all out!

Greyskull

Greyskull

Here's some shots of some bagged up SDxSB...
will get some bud shots in a little bit.

DSC00512
DSC00513
Top Bottom