Sour Diesel Yield?

• Thread starter SG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ken dog

ken dog

Well yeah... I can run 200 miles an hour... Down wind in a hurricane.

You can expect 2 ounces... 4 ounces if you're lucky.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

All depends on how you grow the plants.. Where are you.. What size are the containers??? I had some 5 and six pound sour diesel plants... Seemed like the colas were all good but the lower nugs never really chunked up as good as some of the other strains.. But there were a shit load of colas... Here are a couple pics of last years plants-- everything was in 200 gallon smart pots and is the sour diesel I have been doing for years indoors (i probably wont grow it again outdoors)

Image 3
This one is a sour diesel seed cross my friend got from hum bolt - it yielded better and was much more vigorous and looked just like normal sour-- unfortunately some of the other phenotypes didn't look as much like sour..
Image 1

Blaze

Blaze

It can do pretty good outdoors but it won't set any yield records. It finishes very late so unless you've got the climate to let it go till late Oct or early Nov I would not recommend it. Quality can be top notch if it can finish properly though.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Alrighty so I plan on growing some Sour D next year and was wondering what to expect in terms of yield (OUTDOOR OBVIOUSLY) I heard some people have gotten 5 pounds off of a single plant but of course I question everything. Thanks
Depends on how long you veg indoors and how much room they have to stretch their toes.

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Looks like a Durban family to muah.
I was thinking that the leafs were too thick myself. Definitely more on the indica but some one showed me pictures of their verified sor diesels & they look really similar he also said the leafs get a lot thinner during flowering

Latest posts

Top Bottom