Sour Dubble Crosses By Cannarado #stupid Loud

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

Good luck bro, i got some fire genetics from cannarado, double og, chemgiesel, platinum og. All SD crosses. Awesome yields and good overall. Im definitely pullin up a chair 4 this.
What was the stretch like if you remember? Trying to do numbers this round glad to see that the yields were awesome for ya that makes me more excited to grow the extra big.

Mr.X

Mr.X

What was the stretch like if you remember? Trying to do numbers this round glad to see that the yields were awesome for ya that makes me more excited to grow the extra big.
The stretch was crazy, but they filled out to be giant colas bro. Im talking 23 inch monsters. Im still running clones and got them dialed in. Really cant say anything but good things bout M.

A

A-Roe

Just up potted everything and by the looks of the root formation that should have been done a week or 2 ago,damn. Now I've gotta do a little training to get some nice side branches, but it not like they're not trying to do it theirselves.

A

A-Roe

So before i left i pulled my lights up and put my plants on my auto water/feed system, being that I had no idea of the growth rate I raised the lights about 18-24 in above the canopy which turned out to be a good idea bad idea as it caused my plants to stretch and made some kind of look like the freaking celery stalks, but here we go, Flowering starts Soon!!!

Mr.X

Mr.X

Dont worry man, i was having heat issues and humidity one time. I raised my lights and the issue persisted , so i dimmed the lights. That alleviated the problem, however they STRETCHED like a mofo... @ times i went n2 the room and just wanted to get the hell outa there. I even thought of choppin them up and making 20 cuts out of each. However there were 10 ladies and the count would've been unmanageable. So i trekked on through and lemme tell u something my man. Those plants turned out 2b FUCKIN MONSTERS, im talkin bout 23 inch colas bro. UNfuckin believeable. So just keep on truckin through. Lolipop M, make sure to use silica @ least every other feeding to strengthen and add flexibility to the stems and you just might be rewarded. Best of luck.

A

A-Roe

Lil verbal update, Miley Cyrus (Animal x Sour Dubble) has two phenos that are growing at a stupid rate they are the biggest of the seed plants, maybe all of them. Next is the 5 Footer's (Legend OG x Sour Dubble) 3 of these are as tall as the Big Miley Cyrus girls, then I have one that has already started the OG Kush frosty leaf fold I think this girl is going to be the one but only time will tell, the others were rather stunted in growth due to me but are still looking ok. Last but not least is the Rocky Dennis's ( Clo Flo x Sour Dubble), never grown or really saw it grown before so I didnt know what to expect as far as how they stretched or how fast they grew, but eperiencing it for myself they are slower than everything else in the room as far as stretching but they are stacked alot tighter and after giving these girls tea they started having a glow to the fan leaves like they were sprayed with Soul Glo!

Mr.X

Mr.X

That girl must have been untopped?
Yeah, they started turnin on me, taco leaves, yellowing you name it they had it. My vent/ac, humid/dehu werent in check yet. So i thought it might have been light shock ,stress and i dimmed M, then i fuckin raised M, sooooo..... they stretched like a MoFo.. man there were times i didn't even go in there. @ 1 point i was gonna make cuttings out of all 10 but i didn't have enough room 2 handle that op. Anywayzzzz long story short; best mistake i ever made. Best of luck 2u bro. Ps, check out my journal (And so it begins) im runnin a bunch of SSH and platinum og by cannarado.

A

A-Roe

When did you get and what Platinum OG crosses you got, Got a few you can spare @Mr.X ? I'm trying to run anything OG from this guy, everything has been flame! Maybe we can even do a little, oops almost broke the rules! A little something my man I think it is going to be called Morning Breath

A

A-Roe

Wow, I have read that people are willing to pay upward $1k for a pack of Dosido's from Archive just cause theyre not working the OGKB doesnt mean that there isnt another great breeder out there somewhere chough chough not making shit happen so that the masses can enjoy!

Top Bottom