Sour Dubble Crosses By Cannarado #stupid Loud

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just helped a lady get her car unstuck lol I asked do you have snow tires? She says no I just moved here from Georgia lol

A

A-Roe

Just helped a lady get her car unstuck lol I asked do you have snow tires? She says no I just moved here from Georgia lol
Man you know that shits rare here, lol. Last year people were stuck in their cars for 12+ hours cause it snowed shut the highway down completly, Gridlock

A

A-Roe

Cant wait to run this Chemdog 91 SKVA next round hopefully an Animal Cookie too! Too excited!!!!!!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Man you know that shits rare here, lol. Last year people were stuck in their cars for 12+ hours cause it snowed shut the highway down completly, Gridlock
Ya stopped and asked her if she needed help then she said I will just let you move my car.lol

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Got all 160 lbs of muscle behind that huh? Maybe she should have asked the girl from down the street.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Iv got a pack of the sour dubb crosses from cannarado.dubble d its called.its Chemdog D x sour dubb.realy lookin forward to them.i reckon the animal cookies cross will be awesome.
i,ll be peeping in periodically to see the progress on these babies.

A

A-Roe

Iv got a pack of the sour dubb crosses from cannarado.dubble d its called.its Chemdog D x sour dubb.realy lookin forward to them.i reckon the animal cookies cross will be awesome.
i,ll be peeping in periodically to see the progress on these babies.
This log was finished but Im rerunning my Rocky Dennis 1 in flowering now and I have Rocky Dennis 1&9 along with the Morning Breath (OGKB x SSH) in veg running nothing but those 3 next cycle. I saw some nice bat colas produced from the Dubble D's, pics anyways.

A

A-Roe

Rocky Dennis #1
DSC 0167
DSC 0169

A

A-Roe

Got roots, a couple anyway on the Animal Cookies. Ill post pics of her when I up pot her. Thank goodness, I only missed out on the LHB and the Tahoe OG, Ill get a chance at them again one day I hope so Im not too upset. One thing I learned though is to place all clones in Super Plugs and put them in the Dome, tough lesson but leson none the less

Latest posts

Top Bottom