sour joker

• Thread starter audius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
audius

audius

i hear what your saying, & i hope it doesnt come to that. but i wouldnt mind paying a sales tax on it as long as it was kept in moderation. same thing with a growing permit. believe me, i got some peps that are waiting to help finance me to start a despencery. ahhh i hope it passes.

audius

audius

ok gang, another quick hydro update for ya, shes blowing the fuck up. were going into week 3 & shes getting her stretch on big time this round. im also glad i gave her the room of 2 plants. so keep that in mind if your gonna grow these gals. i also added a pic of from the first plant i topped a few months back,,i cloned her by just putting it in a cup of water for 2 weeks till i seen the white bumps, then tranzplanted her to a pot of potting soil. she took a few weeks for stress, but then she started to get her grow on.:banana1sv6: after a few more days im gonna take some pics of her so some better shots will be on the way. enjoy the pics.

382889 272795916105987 243388962380016 842271 824405455 n
007 640x480
011 640x480
012 640x480
215 User

215 User

Won auction today and can't wait for mines including the 2 for 1/ freebie!

Christmas came early!

audius

audius

today its been just 2 days after i took the pic up top, i moved my light up by 3 inches yesterday & the lil gals are touching & bent over the light this morning. hort i need a leash, lol . i knew i was holding them back growing in soil but fuck. if i could figure out a way to grow a plant in hydro outside in the summer, & keep it healthy. i could charge the cell phone companys to put antena on top of it. kinda reminds me of my last trip to caly, i seen there cell phone towers that looked like fake trees., got to love cali.

soserthc1

soserthc1

wow - them sour jokers look awesome man - just the dark green and the structure make them look so sweet . any smoke report on them yet or s/i break down ? keep it growin audios .....peace

HortiLab

HortiLab

wow - them sour jokers look awesome man - just the dark green and the structure make them look so sweet . any smoke report on them yet or s/i break down ? keep it growin audios .....peace

Word! Any smoke reports, yet? Keep it up audius!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Nother Bump :D

Outside it is

I'll start some inside this winter and transplant them outside in the spring. Hope yours rip your head off, in a good way
mal
Hey Mal, Did ya get around to starting some of these?

I just looked at these pictures again and Im gonna start germin mine right now :)
I hope to have at least a couple sour joker trees in the garden this summer:D

Thanks for showing em Audius!
Great work
Props to Hortilab too.

audius

audius

np & was glad to do it. just wish my starbid thread didnt get all fucked up, i had some decent pics but sadly now there gone. as far as my SJ now i put a halt to it, we might be moving soon due to my wife being told that she has cancer. so i might be doing some out doors next yr.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
aww man..so sorry to hear bout your wife...sending good thoughts your way bro.

audius

audius

thanks CG. yes it was a huge bombshell that dropped in our lives but,,life can be a bitch sometimes. the good thing is i grow some good meds for her.

Top Bottom