sour joker

• Thread starter audius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
audius

audius

sweet,,here we go fellow farmers,got the seeds today & got 4 soaking:evilgrin0040:,im totally stoked.ok gonnastart em off in reg potting soil till they sprout good then switch em over to hydro.i plan on using gh nutes 3 part.calmag, liquid karma,superthrive, & some good ole pampering. they will be going under a t5 hp . i got 10 seeds totall,germing 4. < wtf was the freebies?> anyway,,ill post pics as soon as they pop up.

Random 016
audius

audius

ok outta 4 seeds 2 poped, not good but not bad eather. still doing the same just potting soil right now.no nutes just yet. :icon_animal26:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Good Luck

I've got a pack of those to pop, will be watching your grow. 2 of 4 isn't very good try a little h2o2 on the ones that didn't pop. I still use the paper towel so I know which seeds have popped, just watch your moisture not too much not too little
Don't have these seeds after looking, but I am very curious about them. Was wondering where that pack went on THCBay

mal

HortiLab

HortiLab

2 of 4 isn't very good try a little h2o2 on the ones that didn't pop. I still use the paper towel so I know which seeds have popped, just watch your moisture not too much not too little

We also recommed to first germinate the seeds between wet paper towels.

Please keep us up 2 date on the preformance of your "Sour Joker" seeds. We want you, to be fully satisfied with your "HortiLab" purchase!

audius

audius

ok gang heres the plants ,looking real good i think. gonna bump up the nutes just a lil bt more, probbly 1 tsp per gal of gh 3 part & some cal mag cuz im using rainwater. anyway,heres some pics, enjoy. i tried to get some close ups of what im seeing cuz i think i see females , i know its early but we shall see. so far im loving the spacing on these to,,i like bushes cuz i scrog.

Random 3 001
Random 3 002
Random 3 003
Random 3 006
Random 3 004
Random 3 005
audius

audius

for 3 weeks old,ya,im real happy. the leaves are fat & green & there growing fast, but not to fast.both are about the same rate which i think is good. im also starting to get good growth down below the top leaves.

audius

audius

ok gang things are going real good. SJ is looking nice & filling out great . been a week so heres some pics & forgive me for my lack of photo skills but,im smoking on a fatty of my newest harvest& alls good. still not showing there sex just yet but im sure they will real soon.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin good nice healthy green plants.. I'll b checkin out 2 see how they finish.. Good luck

audius

audius

ok gang its week 5 & YES!!!, we have one confirmed female. the one that is showing is the taller of the two. these plants look so kool,i cant get over how fat the leaves are & the number of leaves, 8 mang:smiley_joint: anyway,heres some pics. enjoy.

Random 3 001
Random 3 002
audius

audius

looks so nice brah.... ill be subin to this one...peace

ty,ty, ya there looking pretty good. no stress. there starting to get a smell about them but i cant pin point it just yet. im gonna wait another coupel of weeks or more to put them into flower as my space is limited & so is my electric budjet. these plants have been real easy to grow , i havent heard much fuss from them except they like there room temps to be 73 f & up. anything colder than that& they get a lil droopy. i kinda wish i had a chance to try some of hortilab product so i could tell what pheno there showing. so far indica is what im seeing :winking0067:

HortiLab

HortiLab

Congrats on the confirmed female audius! Your "Sour Joker" plants look perfectly healthy so far! Looking forward to see them progress. Happy growing! :)

audius

audius

hey fellow farmers ,another week has gone by & things are up to par here at my farm. im not gonna post any pics today cuz the wife took the camera to work but i can say the lil jokers are doing just fine. thirsty lil things though,heavy feeders for sure.sad to say that things are gonna slow down a lil till i get room in my flower box.so there just gonna chill & veg for another 3 weeks or more.i also have to say that ,im sorry my post lack in excitment but ,it is what it is. im kinda a dull person anyway. lol

J

joejusttyped

Very healthy bro! What is flowering time on Sour Joker?

audius

audius

ok fellow farmers,i said i wasnt gonna post any pics but ,i cant help myself,these ladys are way to sexy not to.:winking0067: i also added my pics of my grow box & you can see why the sour jokers have to wait. :banana1sv6:

Random 3 001
Random 3 002
Random 3 003
Random 3 005
Random 3 004
Random 3 006
Random 3 007
K

kes5480

so what are the specs of that grow box??? Everything is looking so good man. I wish u the best. And good grow report love the constant updates and pics. keep em comin. peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom