Sour Kosher, 3rd Run

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Starting up a diary for this plant. Something I'm proud of so far, took a few tries to find out what she likes but this one looks the best out of all of them. I don't plan on defoliating so early this time, going to let it stretch through and then will scrog it out. Ppms around 430-450, and is a couple days in on preflower after a week transition. Almost time to start counting the days. I LST'd this girl for about a month after it rooted. I kept researching recipes for the flora series, and found that even the lowest of recipes I found, it was still too much. Here's what I came up with:
Per 5 gallons of water:

Seedlings and cuttings
5ml grow, 5ml micro, 5ml bloom, 2.5ml cal mag, and 2.5ml silica

Full strength
10ml grow, 10ml micro, 10ml bloom, 5ml cal mag plus by botanicare, and 5ml silica blast.

Hoping this is the big winner, wouldn't suggest growing this strain tall in veg, this girl stretches like 300 percent

Sour kosher 3rd run
Sour kosher 3rd run 2
Sour kosher 3rd run 3
Sour kosher 3rd run 4
Sour kosher 3rd run 5
Sour kosher 3rd run 6
Sour kosher 3rd run 7
Sour kosher 3rd run 8
Sour kosher 3rd run 9
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Got a sick deal on a 4x8 time to grow monsters....anywhoooo were sitting at day 4 preflower (11 days total transition) she's 3 days from counting down the cycle. She'll probably hit 3 to 3.5 feet from an approx 1 foot veg. She doesn't need any more than that unless you want a 4 to 5 foot tree falling over lol.

IMG 1710
Harrypottery

Harrypottery

I'll get a journal of my Sour Kosher.... she's currently in a 10 gallon, soil, bucket and will be revegged another 6 weeks. She's been in veg 21 days now. Explosive growth. Thus far, Tons of nodes without any training.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I'll get a journal of my Sour Kosher.... she's currently in a 10 gallon, soil, bucket and will be revegged another 6 weeks. She's been in veg 21 days now. Explosive growth. Thus far, Tons of nodes without any training.
How's your pheno? I got one that produces fire buds but kinda a bit stretchy but does amazing in a scrog

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Building a standalone scrog for this kosher tomorrow and will do a nice defoliate, will be tomorrow that day 1 bloom starts. Threw up a shot of the garden, I trieed to go to soil to slow the hydro process down cuz I was space limited but I upsized and don't need to worry about that now. Going to flush the LVPK in hydro tomorrow, just wanna like it up a bit, ppms we're jumping like a bitch on this girl and it just wasn't settling, probably too much nutes early on caused it. Still has two weeks left so we'll unlock it for a few days and hit with a nice ok blast once in a couple days or so. These things yello up pretty quick, but this will really bring out the purp when I move it near the ac end of the tent. Thing is dusted in trichs, best production I've seen yet. Definitely excited for the road To come with future clones. MUST HAVE in your garden.

IMG 1732
IMG 1746
Dr buddy

Dr buddy

When did you flip them bro. A week transition and a week pre flower on my post raised alarm bells so I checked yours out. Can't comment on quality but you've invested alot of time and money and came out with plants stacking an ounce at best.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Don't know where you came up with that, but I'm pushing 2ozs plus per plant from 4 300 watt leds. Those soil plants were bloomed super early in veg I wanted to be done with it. I have my dwcs on deck

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Obviously not 2ozs per soil plant if that's what you meant, I didn't aim for anything I just flipped them once I got rooted cuttings so I could move away from soil

Dr buddy

Dr buddy

I did. The others look better and primed for a scrog. I could see you must have flowered them straight away. Your grow your decision, suppose I'm just lookin at it from a commercial point of view

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I did. The others look better and primed for a scrog. I could see you must have flowered them straight away. Your grow your decision, suppose I'm just lookin at it from a commercial point of view
Matter a fact you read my mind, I'm making a DIY tomorrow for that kosher. I don't scrog everything but the koshers are a must

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I have some other indica doms that do well standalone but then some sativas like Pineapple Express and super lemon haze but most of the ones I got do well without the scrog, I like a nice bonsai bowl shape on the plants, I try to aim for 10 to 15 shoots per plant

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Tomorrow I'll be 3 weeks in, she's stacking hella nicely. Third time was a charm, I'm feeling good about her

IMG 1947
IMG 1967
IMG 1968
Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

Tomorrow I'll be 3 weeks in, she's stacking hella nicely. Third time was a charm, I'm feeling good about her
Is that the green plastics chicken wire ? I only ask cause I have the same thing and was thinking about using it to make a second level in my scrog

Dr buddy

Dr buddy

I'd use something a little.more flexible for a second layer and maybe slightly bigger holes, something like a cheap pea and bean netting. I only say this as during the flowering phase the stems become less flexible so having the flexibility of the net makes it slightly easier to manoeuvre the buds to where you want them.

20170916 170925
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Is that the green plastics chicken wire ? I only ask cause I have the same thing and was thinking about using it to make a second level in my scrog
Yeah dude works great, it's hard plastic, not that same orange plastic netting at construction sites. I got it at Home Depot

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

Yeah dude works great, it's hard plastic, not that same orange plastic netting at construction sites. I got it at Home Depot
That's where I got mine, so it's the same stuff! Great to know. I'm going to work on setting that up today ! As well as post veg pics in my grow book as requested ;)

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I'd use something a little.more flexible for a second layer and maybe slightly bigger holes, something like a cheap pea and bean netting. I only say this as during the flowering phase the stems become less flexible so having the flexibility of the net makes it slightly easier to manoeuvre the buds to where you want them.

Haha word, but @Dr buddy is right about the second scrog part, you don't want to block the light with the green scrog lol, but it's extremely sturdy, if you find that you need to stretch the stem over more you can cut the holes bigger! Home Depot cut that pvc pipe set up too, extremely cheap man, just give them dims and they cut the pipe

Latest posts

Top Bottom