Sour Kush #6 Scog(custom singles)

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

Heres my little Scog deals i made i like the design better then ah whole Trellis thing, just for the fact you can deal with plant individually but can work as ah whole. i use 5 gallon Squats(get,get buckets!)

This is my first scrog, but im ah pro so,lol
My SK#6 is the best stuff i got, srt8 Diesel, best weed ive smoke yet. so lets see what happens.

Sgog set up 002
Sgog set up 005
I

ibTheMan

With plants under 1000w Sunpulse. after the first two weeks into flowern, anything that doesnt make it to the top gets cut off.

SK srog 0011
SK srog 0031
S

StrikeitRich

Nice set up.

cant wait to see the show.

Peace,
S i R

2DogWalker

IB,

This is real nice, kinda like those individual trellis's at the big stores....
I do really like how you can move the single plants around & SPIN/Rotate them as well.

I bought 5 gallon fabric square pots that fit directly into a milk crate and im thinking imma try to make these trellis for that run.....

Hope things are right for ya bro!

2DoG

I

ibTheMan

Thanks guys, what up 2Dog, yah i wanted um to be individual for that exact reason, so they can be moved or turned.
I believe that this style is the Future of SCROG'n.
Cant wait till some of u guys get to try this #6, youll shit!

Scrog'n seems like tons of fun, ive got this same set up, but on much tall cages, they would have worked wonders on them Motorbreaths. i used one tall set up before, i used the bigger hole top for the taller cage.

I

ibTheMan

Week later. and ah couple day into budn. theres mad tops.lol

SK6 0011
SK6 0031
I

ibTheMan

What it is Icky, You know it, St8 Diesel on the way.
Golf tomorrow morning at 10:00am $18 woodlands. u in?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
simple - clean - awesome

keep up the good work!

I

ibTheMan

Thanks guys. Well i think things are go n good, if a mess is good in Scrog then there great,lol. Just switched um from the Sunpulse 4k to new Horti for the rest of the cycle. Crap pics, ill take some new ones when the lights are off.

Sk scrog 0011
Sk scrog 0071
sticky icky

sticky icky

Pure Fuel!!

Hell yeah lookin real nice bro its gonna smell like a fuel spill in there soon enough lol...there's a shit ton of sites on them babies and them new bulbs are just gonna blow'em up!:joint:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn those plants r super fat. I can't believe how bushy they got.. Super growth.. Great job on this grow.. WOW!!! Ur gunna have lots of dank

K

kes5480

Nice plants brah...ill be watching and subbin 2this one...peace

D

diffrentstrains

Cool deal...are you going To trim all the shit that didn't get to the trellis? I feel I never know when to stop trimming up. I always feel like I am trimming too much but then as it grows out I wish I would have trimmed more.

Wow I typed trim, or a variation of the word trim, a lot there.

Can't wait to try those out.

BTW: That MB #8 was fire.

I

ibTheMan

What it is peeps. this was day 30, taken it to a least 65 days. Worlds best Diesel on the way! yah thats right. sorry AJ, lol

Sk scrog 0061
Sk scrog 0011
sticky icky

sticky icky

Lmao...but that's true as can be! Lookin super dank brotha those babies are gonna be gettin there swole on from here!--Colaz galore!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Who's is this Sour kush? Is it reserva's from seed? or a cut

I

ibTheMan

Who's is this Sour kush? Is it reserva's from seed? or a cut

Yup RP Sour Kush, i did ah seed run and this thing was great from day one, and it ended up b n the best weed ive ever smoked, its so Diesely with ah little of the best kush added in.
This pic is it from the original run. "The run that changed the World" lol,well at least for the lucky few

Sour kush 0031
Top Bottom