Sour Kush #6 Scog(custom singles)

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

She came out more kushy this time than diesely but taste fuckin killer and this shit will fuck your world up deff one of the most potent smokes out there you did a awesome job bro 8 oz's in 4 gallons is killin shit anyday!

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Looks like she colas up nicely when topped eh! I am glad I decided to grab some of these sour kush. They are on the back burner though but they might just get bumped up sooner than later.

I

ibTheMan

Thanks guys, what it is Stick we sure as should b golfn!

Winta, you can do the same thing on bigger cages to and i think that would work great to. you could make the top square as big as you want.

SweetTooth all 6 of them where good, but 6 is cRaZy.

Scrog cages 0021
winta

winta

nice :) how tall are they and how big are the squares?

Winta, you can do the same thing on bigger cages to and i think that would work great to. you could make the top square as big as you want.

S

StrikeitRich

Great Diary.

Luv them customes DIY ers.

Keep it up.

LookinSolid.

Peace,
S i R

I

ibTheMan

I got great news(if anyone cares,lol) my last 2 SK#6's came out srt8 Diesel a lot like the first run, so im excited and had to tell some one.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Awesome news brozza can't wait to puff on some you runnin some sensi star this round

sticky icky

sticky icky

Yeah no doubt bro those sis's look like they'll be enough to deal with lol....

I

ibTheMan

4x4 Tent Scorg 1000w. Last 4 SK#6 for ah while, i think these will be the Best sense the first run. there smaller then my other ones cause i let um under the Sunpulse to long.

Tent scrog 0031

2DogWalker

Nice homie, those girls are looking good....
That Chemdog's Sister of yours is looking real nice to homie as always! I got one like 20 days in looking/smelling SICK!
When do I get to try this diesely funk u call SK#6 :)......

Be Good Homie!

Respect
2DogWalkER

I

ibTheMan

what up 2Dog, ive been kinda sick for ah 4 or 5 days and i dont want to pass it on, but i hope im better in ah couple days, you could bring some WiFi's bean if you got um and smoke some SK#6
dont look like theres any golf weather comen:(

Tent dont look cool cause there almost done and there layn all over each other.

sticky icky

sticky icky

IB's SK#6

Somewhere around 30 dayz in smellin like fuely kush already mmmmm
IMAG0476.jpg
!--

I

ibTheMan

Real nice Stick, looks like she likes Coco, H&G. really cant wait to she how she comes out with that combo.

2DogWalker

What it is brotha, sorry missed your post last week!

Im down to get some grub and blaze soma that sk6 dude...

ill just shoot u a Message brotha...

Sticky is just killing it with that canna coco and H & G, kinda a pricey base but damn brotha everything is looking prrrrrrrrerfect....

White OG #2 starts layin over like that at about day 40 lol.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom