Day 56 12 12 004
Day 56 12 12 005
Day 56 12 12 006
Day 56 12 12 007
Day 56 12 12 008
Day 56 12 12 009

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

that cage like fence u put over them whats that ? is it like tieing theem down? how long u veg them for? sorry new b;)

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

how long u let them cure for? and in a dark room the whole time?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey bro.. I got your PM... I'm not sure which "Sour Kush" hybrid this is... Ive Only grown the first "Sour Kush" they released, shortly aftert DNA released a different "Sour Kush", which is the one that is available to buy now.... The SK I grew, was ECSD x Bubba, or possibly the other way around, I cant remember which cut DNA reversed.

I will say, The late fall colors, Do look like teh same "Sour Kush" I grew..... My keeper, that I used for Sour Doubel Kush/bx/bx2 , was pretty.. Only one smell and that is Sour...All flowers are spear shaped, or tear drop shaped...Very Dense...Frosty..But the taste/ smell is what makes it special IMO. I consider it to be, One of my All Time favorite cuts...I love it... Hardly any leaves to trim.... Great leaf to flower ratio...

Post 51, 1st pic... From appearance, Looks to be VERY Similar....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Damn WW... I completely forgot about this SDK grow.. The pics you posted are almost exactly the same as my Mom used in SDK/BX/BXII... I mean a carbon copy of my mom...

Leaves turn that beautiful red/maroon/purple color starting at about 5 weeks into flower... Nice dense nugs, yiel is a little decieving due to density of nugs.. And the taste/smell is the Best Sour Ive ever tasted.. The buds are so frosty, they have a grey look to them, and the sugar leaves serrations, are rolled in due to the amount of frost.. I love seeing that trait ... Its Always a good trait IMO... My SDK Mom is still one of my all time favorite moms, and I hope to keep her forever... Its just all around Great meds....

Really nice job bro... Hit me up in PM. and send me info, Ill get you a pack of Sour Double Kush BXII That was just released in the Mid-Summer Drop...That was the Very first SDK BXII drop, the previous SDK drops were a single BX....

The SDK BXII will be even better, or atleast most plants will look just like Mom...

Latest posts

Top Bottom