Sour Larry Lime Pebbles #9

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I was thinking about this. It seems I have 2 options.

1. I could squeeze it in there tight and have a top off reservoir outside the tent and run a tube from it to the control bucket inside the tent.

Or

2. I could extend it to be outside the tent but then I would have to run PVC from outside the tent to inside.

I think right now I am gonna try to squeeze it in there. It's about 55 inches from end to end. My tent is 60 inches. The cool thing is if I do want to move it outside the tent, this whole system is very easy to modify.
Good thoughts keeping your rez out the growzone. You will thank yourself later if thats the way you choose to go. Much easier controlling your rez temps that way...…...

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Good thoughts keeping your rez out the growzone. You will thank yourself later if thats the way you choose to go. Much easier controlling your rez temps that way...…...
I'm definitely gonna have a big top off reservoir outside my tent. I'm probably upgrading to LEDs pretty soon and it's all in my basement. It's pretty cool down there, so I'm wondering if it being on my basement floor with the top off reservoir outside the tent will keep the water cool enough or if I will need a chiller...

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Much less forgiving Solo. I get why you’re thinking this way, I’ve looked into also. Your enthusiasm is infectious. Rock on brotha.
Thanks bro! Yeah, and I am completely prepared and expecting to probably kill a few plants or at the very least, do some ridiculous amount of damage to them lol

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

@WhtChocolate have you got your grow all set up and started yet? I think maybe last time we talked you were still waiting on some things... Can't really remember...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm definitely gonna have a big top off reservoir outside my tent. I'm probably upgrading to LEDs pretty soon and it's all in my basement. It's pretty cool down there, so I'm wondering if it being on my basement floor with the top off reservoir outside the tent will keep the water cool enough or if I will need a chiller...
with the rez in basement and controller bucket outside tent you prolly wont need a chiller. Running leds will help as well. Just be sure to size your pump accordingly to accommodate the head pressure for the vertical lift your pump will need to give you the correct flow to push your nutes vertically.

If you find that your setup actually runs colder than 68 deg F you can always add a fish tank heater to regulate your nutes so as to not shock your rootzone with nutes that are too cold. At 68 deg your DO levels will be awesome. Plus the aeration your nutes wll get splashing into the controller bucket will up the ante of DO as well. Gonna be a awesome setup man. :D

Last edited:
WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

@WhtChocolate have you got your grow all set up and started yet? I think maybe last time we talked you were still waiting on some things... Can't really remember...

I have one Bruce banner going, 3 weeks in. Built a space in my garage but its averaging 25-30 degrees so holding temps may be tough. In a closet right now right at 73.5. ;)
Will need to go into the garage soon!! :opps:

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I have one Bruce banner going, 3 weeks in. Built a space in my garage but its averaging 25-30 degrees so holding temps may be tough. In a closet right now right at 73.5. ;)
Will need to go into the garage soon!! :opps:
Good luck bro, I hope you get it all sorted out. Drop by with a pic if you get a chance.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I don't think I posted a pic of these yet... When I topped my plants, I took some clones for practice. I plan to take clones off each plant before I flip to flower, but I got these 3 going already.
IMG 20181228 081807660

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I hope so, but don't forget, I still gotta get the males out. I just wanted to have them in their final homes when I flip. Seems kind of wasteful tho, especially if half end up being male lol

Hey Solo, I think you’re around week 6 or so. Should be able to see preflower before flip. Then you can let your girls beef up before flower.
See any single hairs poppin out of the nodes? Loop might help
Lookin good bro

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I'm still going thru over 20 samples.grape and lime cookies,a few with cereal notes,seem to be very common.most carry the purpling trait,thinner the leaf the more stretch from what I've witnessed.

Looking forward to getting my hands on some of your gear. Missed getting the SLLP and now can’t find. Solo was on it and I’m enjoying watching the ride.
Very cool you’re sharing on Solo’s grow page. Great to see!!!

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Hey Solo, I think you’re around week 6 or so. Should be able to see preflower before flip. Then you can let your girls beef up before flower.
See any single hairs poppin out of the nodes? Loop might help
Lookin good bro
I've been looking, there are 2 I'm almost positive are female, one that might be a male, and the rest aren't showing yet, trust me, I check every day lol.

Top Bottom