• Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

No leaks!! And btw, I cut it all by hand and tightened it all by hand LoL
IMG 20181228 205549009

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Seems like it might be overfed but a feed, feed water seems normal. Check runoff?
I went with LOS this run so I’m out of practice with nutes. It’s too f’n easy to mess up if you set up right in beginning. But you’re going the other direction for your next set up so not sure why I’m writing this.
Really stoned right now, sorry bud. :smoking::cool:

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Seems like it might be overfed but a feed, feed water seems normal. Check runoff?
I went with LOS this run so I’m out of practice with nutes. It’s too f’n easy to mess up if you set up right in beginning. But you’re going the other direction for your next set up so not sure why I’m writing this.
Really stoned right now, sorry bud. :smoking::cool:
LoL, no worries. I am not even really worried about it. I just thought it looked cool and wanted to share. I am predicting it will look normal tomorrow. I have only fed it once since I up potted this one like 2 weeks ago, unless I forgot to write it down one day, which is a very real possibility lol

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

LoL, no worries. I am not even really worried about it. I just thought it looked cool and wanted to share. I am predicting it will look normal tomorrow. I have only fed it once since I up potted this one like 2 weeks ago, unless I forgot to write it down one day, which is a very real possibility lol

Might just be reacting to feeding and not overfed. You know uptake is great!!!

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Shit, this baby is ready to rock and roll! Got the air hooked up tonight. It was actually a lot easier to build than expected. The hard part is gonna be growing the damn plants lol
IMG 20190103 195418818

Top Bottom