Sour Larry Lime Pebbles #9

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha once upon a time when I gave out samples it was a term I called “opening doors” or some others may call it baiting the hook. Or what’s it called something like that. Gotta reel ppl somehow :)
sounds more to me like a crack head stopping by homies house knowing the guy is tryin to clean up and droppin him a dime rock knowin your going to take his paycheck in a few hours.

Move forward with good "intentions" and grow bad azz erb and you wont have to "reel" anyone in, they will come to you. "Build it and they will come"

Last edited:
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

sounds more to me like a crack head stopping by homies house knowing the guy is tryin to clean up and droppin him a dime rock knowin your going to take his paycheck in a few hours.

Move forward with good "intentions" and grow bad azz erb and you wont have to "reel" anyone in they come to you.
Sounds good bubba

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Move forward with good "intentions" and grow bad azz erb and you wont have to "reel" anyone in they come to you.
Lucky for me I grow for personal use only, and I can't even keep up with my own demand:D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
heres a tune on my way out. ole skool……….. Moog Synthesizer in this is badazz 70s rocked, you know, back when peeps really had talent. :D

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

heres a tune on my way out. ole skool……….. Moog Synthesizer in this is badazz 70s rocked you know back when peeps really had talent. :D

Good shit bro! I'm a fan of the ole skool and the new skool lol. There's a couple people left with talent, but not many

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Y'all see this...
IMG 20190123 193747933

Madmax

Madmax

No ..i dont think so .that looks pretty much genetic to me.if they are budding and then you stressed it erc..they will throw out nanners little bananas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom