Sour Larry Lime Pebbles #9

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

I smoked some of the Herm I chopped yesterday. Shut up! I'm out of weed...

It got me high lol
Qwiso that thing. Idk how big the one your talking about is but I got some decent hash from a hermie. It has good high but has a little Catpiss type smell that isn’t in any of the straight females. It’s blondish green colored I think it’s the pollen also extracted in the wash. But chit works pretty good.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I say quantum’s mostly for the efficiency and low heat output.

I had a rapidled cob a few months back and sent it back because I didn’t have the vertical headroom needed and at the height I had it the light was too focused.

I went with quantum next and haven’t looked back. In fact low temps have been more of an issue than anything else.

If I had a larger space I’d still go with quantum and several craft cannabis growers I know have done so as well and are loving it. The ability to spread out the light wattage over a larger area is key imo.

Monster762

Monster762

Gonna upgrade my lights soon, so I'm looking for any input. What do you guys think, cobs or quantum boards?
Qbs on ratchet hangers and a scrog net. With some of that sour d you ran already.

Nah seriously I think it depends what style you want to run. Qbs are great for an even canopy but the cobs are more intense. Ceiling height?
I’m looking at Led strips but not fancy “growing” lights. I seriously think a lot of money is wasted in the word grow. I’ve got 3 little under cabinet Walmart lights 2700k. I finally figured how to cleanly get the covers off. They are brighter than anything in my tent. Including the qbs. For $30 total. Bright yellow sunlike light.
3 2 ft strips.
But easy way to go is the qbs. Get kit build your own frame to put em where you feel they cover best. Throw the whole frame on ratchets for easy raising n lowering.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Qbs on ratchet hangers and a scrog net. With some of that sour d you ran already.

Nah seriously I think it depends what style you want to run. Qbs are great for an even canopy but the cobs are more intense. Ceiling height?
I’m looking at Led strips but not fancy “growing” lights. I seriously think a lot of money is wasted in the word grow. I’ve got 3 little under cabinet Walmart lights 2700k. I finally figured how to cleanly get the covers off. They are brighter than anything in my tent. Including the qbs. For $30 total. Bright yellow sunlike light.
3 2 ft strips.
But easy way to go is the qbs. Get kit build your own frame to put em where you feel they cover best. Throw the whole frame on ratchets for easy raising n lowering.

These?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/LED-Conc...th-3-Color-Options-Ultra-Slim-16-2pk/56232459

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Qwiso that thing. Idk how big the one your talking about is but I got some decent hash from a hermie. It has good high but has a little Catpiss type smell that isn’t in any of the straight females. It’s blondish green colored I think it’s the pollen also extracted in the wash. But chit works pretty good.
I don't even know what qwiso is lol

NHWhites

NHWhites

That would kill in your tent. Another option, since you’re in a basement, would be cmh lighting. You could get a 630w to fill your tent. The only drawback is they run a little warmer than qb’s

Madmax

Madmax

Uno thats the light i was thinking.as they are spose to keep the nodes closer together..
but its still tight i think..6.5 ft + light 5 1/2 ft.how close can they run...

Its all about heat, height and efficiency..oh and the money lol...

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Uno thats the light i was thinking.as they are spose to keep the nodes closer together..
but its still tight i think..6.5 ft + light 5 1/2 ft.how close can they run...

Its all about heat, height and efficiency..oh and the money lol...
I'm running a double ended gavita right now, so really any light I choose will probably be an improvement, as far as how tall I can grow them lol

Madmax

Madmax

Now now.... dont go talking about the gavita 6/750 like that..;)

I got one of those..havnt used it yet.

Whats wrong with it bro...too much heat and cant get it up further..

Edit: ; ah didnt see the last line lol...im half asleep...źźzzzzzzz

Madmax

Madmax

I l9ve those spyder x and the gavita one thats similar..they help with height..

Have you found any thread with guys running that 600 you like..how far can those b away from the canopy 60cms?..

Monster762

Monster762

Quick wash isopropyl extraction. Real easy and I’ve never lab tested anything but supposedly comes back between 60-90% it’s pretty good I just use like hash n put a little chip on a bowl. Definately noticable.
I’m gonna do one with grain alcohol since it’s technically food grade. And. Little better than 91 iso. Everclear is 94.5% and again food grade.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I l9ve those spyder x and the gavita one thats similar..they help with height..

Have you found any thread with guys running that 600 you like..how far can those b away from the canopy 60cms?..
No I haven't even seen anyone running the 600 yet, I'm not sure how close you can get it...

Monster762

Monster762

Nah not those exact ones. It may have actually been amazon. I got em at least a year ago but with the covers they were ok sidelighting but not all that. I got that thick white plastic off the led chips it’s a whole different world. Just like the simple Phillips billfold bulb leds. Pop the cover it’s crazy the light they put out. I’ll look up the ones i got. If it was amazon it’ll be in there.

Monster762

Monster762

Nah not those exact ones. It may have actually been amazon. I got em at least a year ago but with the covers they were ok sidelighting but not all that. I got that thick white plastic off the led chips it’s a whole different world. Just like the simple Phillips billfold bulb leds. Pop the cover it’s crazy the light they put out. I’ll look up the ones i got. If it was amazon it’ll be in there.
Not on amazon. I’m pretty sure it was Walmart in the store. In the dinky little kitchen n bathroom isle.

Top Bottom