SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

This grow by the numbers:

11 beans
10 popped
5 herms
3 males
2 females

I've also lost hope that fudge will make it right... he said he would 3 weeks ago. It's been almost 2 since I've even talked to him. It is what it is, I guess... I'm not gonna beg.

Time is money, space is money, and I wasted a shitload of it!!
So I just wanna say thanks again @JWM2
You've been such a big help!!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry about what you’ve had to go through there bro. I really hope those UZI Cookies turn out well for you. If not I’ll make it right. That I can promise you :-)

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

This grow by the numbers:

11 beans
10 popped
5 herms
3 males
2 females

I've also lost hope that fudge will make it right... he said he would 3 weeks ago. It's been almost 2 since I've even talked to him. It is what it is, I guess... I'm not gonna beg.

Time is money, space is money, and I wasted a shitload of it!!
So I just wanna say thanks again @JWM2
You've been such a big help!!

That is a pretty rough go of it. It does seem kinda unusual for Fudge to just vanish, but he is a person and who knows what is going on in his personal life. So I would say have a bit more patience and hopefully he does make good. If not I am sure that won't do anything good for his reputation.

But at least you get some good smoke (hopefully) out of what you found, and you did take clones right? So its not a total loss. Plus you found out there are some truly good people here regardless of the bad apples we may encounter along the way.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

That is a pretty rough go of it. It does seem kinda unusual for Fudge to just vanish, but he is a person and who knows what is going on in his personal life. So I would say have a bit more patience and hopefully he does make good. If not I am sure that won't do anything good for his reputation.

But at least you get some good smoke (hopefully) out of what you found, and you did take clones right? So its not a total loss. Plus you found out there are some truly good people here regardless of the bad apples we may encounter along the way.
I agree, and I'm not trying to talk shit, or ruin his rep or anything. I'm not even mad. I'm just stating the facts, and how I feel. And in the times I've talked with him, he seems like a really cool dude.

Honestly, he doesn't owe me anything. That's the risk I took when I bought them. Hell, he may have just forgotten. He probably did. Still sucks tho lol.

And hell yea I took clones;) and the plants I did get do seem pretty damn good

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I took some more cuttings off this clone I already got, and sent her into the flower tent. The leaves are fucking huge, for me anyway lol
20190214 201043

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Wanna make sure to give an update to set the record straight. Fudge contacted me last night. He was waiting too. I guess it just took longer than he thought. I can be an impatient asshole sometimes. He is definitely sending some cuts my way tho.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Here are some shots that usually don't make the cut. They aren't very glamorous. The one has had that claw going on for a while now, no matter what I do, so I'm just letting it ride right now. But she is a sweet, stinky, sticky son of a bitch lol. She smells like really sweet rotting fruit.

20190217 182351
20190217 183935
20190217 184640
20190217 183939
20190217 184625
20190217 182542
20190217 184159
20190217 184645

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice bro. We all get minor issues from time to time. But you’re right they often don’t make it to the public forum. Part of being a decent grower is dealing with issues. Once dealt with the damage is usually done so they don’t look any better but the plant is still happy and healthy. Big fan leaves are the first to show signs but the beauty of them are the rest of the plant can mobilize their nutrients and still be happy while they wither and die off. That’s why I hesitate to take fan leaves off unless it’s necessary. Kudos on your grow though. I still struggle from time to time :-)

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Very nice bro. We all get minor issues from time to time. But you’re right they often don’t make it to the public forum. Part of being a decent grower is dealing with issues. Once dealt with the damage is usually done so they don’t look any better but the plant is still happy and healthy. Big fan leaves are the first to show signs but the beauty of them are the rest of the plant can mobilize their nutrients and still be happy while they wither and die off. That’s why I hesitate to take fan leaves off unless it’s necessary. Kudos on your grow though. I still struggle from time to time :)
Lol, that's the beauty of it! Even if you mess up a little, you can still get some sweet bud shots;)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol, that's the beauty of it! Even if you mess up a little, you can still get some sweet bud shots;)

For sure. In fact useful seeds and Great Lakes Genetics are using a photo I shot of Chocolate Diesel that wasn’t optimal but photographed well. The bud turned out great but it was hardly a prime example of the specimen. They both posted it to their IG accounts. It’s the same photo I submitted for this months POTM contest. But yeah it still smoked great and everyone loved it but wasn’t my best work to date.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

For sure. In fact useful seeds and Great Lakes Genetics are using a photo I shot of Chocolate Diesel that wasn’t optimal but photographed well. The bud turned out great but it was hardly a prime example of the specimen. They both posted it to their IG accounts. It’s the same photo I submitted for this months POTM contest. But yeah it still smoked great and everyone loved it but wasn’t my best work to date.
That is a kick-ass pic tho. You might win again this month! lol

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That is a kick-ass pic tho. You might win again this month! lol

Lol I wish. If I do I’ll give you your pick of the prizes. Actually I’d give @1diesel1 the ph pen as his just took a dump and you’d have your choice of anything else. Then the rest would be distributed to the mods or anyone else who needs it.

Actually I wanna gonna give Diesel this months growers toolbox but my brother needs the ph pen and I could use the ppm meter. We are both using cheap amazon pens right now.

I actually need the FloraFlex kit for some photo ops with my new commercial line of racks I’ve got. I have a nice commercial led coming from FGI Lighting and I think that would help boost sales of folks can see them in use. Not sure how to claim that part of the prize tho. They don’t seem to be on here. Any ideas @1diesel1 or @logic?

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Lol I wish. If I do I’ll give you your pick of the prizes. Actually I’d give @1diesel1 the ph pen as his just took a dump and you’d have your choice of anything else. Then the rest would be distributed to the mods or anyone else who needs it.

Actually I wanna gonna give Diesel this months growers toolbox but my brother needs the ph pen and I could use the ppm meter. We are both using cheap amazon pens right now.

I actually need the FloraFlex kit for some photo ops with my new commercial line of racks I’ve got. I have a nice commercial led coming from FGI Lighting and I think that would help boost sales of folks can see them in use. Not sure how to claim that part of the prize tho. They don’t seem to be on here. Any ideas @1diesel1 or @logic?
Logic is your man for the prizes on POTM. Thanks for thinking of me. I’ve replaced my blue lab pin can’t live without it. But I’m way more cautious now. I’m double checking my ph occasionally.
3BD92114 59E0 48D8 A773 CCAD6B189A3C

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Logic is your man for the prizes on POTM. Thanks for thinking of me. I’ve replaced my blue lab pin can’t live without it. But I’m way more cautious now. I’m double checking my ph occasionally.View attachment 857154

Since that happened to you I’m doing that as well. The odd thing is my pen no longer calibrates to 4 using the solution. It’ll calibrate to 7 just fine but when it stores the calibration for 4 it says “err”. Seems to work fine otherwise though and when I test the 4.01 solution it comes down to 4.0 just fine. It just won’t store the calibration for it.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Since that happened to you I’m doing that as well. The odd thing is my pen no longer calibrates to 4 using the solution. It’ll calibrate to 7 just fine but when it stores the calibration for 4 it says “err”. Seems to work fine otherwise though and when I test the 4.01 solution it comes down to 4.0 just fine. It just won’t store the calibration for it.
I’ve always used 7.0 as my standard.

Top Bottom