Sour Lemon Alien Dawg (Lemon Alien Dawg x Alien Diesel)

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budprofessor

wow, looks spectacular, congratulations must be very tasty ..

kashif

kashif

this is looking crazy...all the hard work goes to the alien producing this big chunk...great job OYY in 2 gallon pots....this is some real stuff

OGONLY

OGONLY

Great looking plant you got there bro. Excellent job! I bet you and that pic have a lot to do with why the Starfighter is at over 2 g's on auction right now lol.

D

daddymexbricks

Yea the alien crew is bringing the fire! 2 thumbs up bro!! Lovin every minute of it! How's she smelling now??

O

Organicyumyum

Great looking plant you got there bro. Excellent job! I bet you and that pic have a lot to do with why the Starfighter is at over 2 g's on auction right now lol.

thanks brother! im really excited to chop this thing. im pretty sure that it wont make it through a cure before i smoke it all, i have zero control if it's as good as i think. And hopefully my pics do help the auction, the homey Alien deserves everything that comes his way! He puts in a lot of effort to bring these genetics to the table for all of us to enjoy.

Yea the alien crew is bringing the fire! 2 thumbs up bro!! Lovin every minute of it! How's she smelling now??

thanks! she is smelling like an explosion of lemons with hints of banana and possibly bubblegum. Crazy fruit flavors coming from this thing. I love fruity strains more than anything. And this pheno has the trichomes that I love. They're very abundant and sparkly and end up swelling huge by the end. can't wait to taste her!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Me too Dog.. I need some sour lemon candy funk

Great work Yum yum...can't wait to see the rest of em!
that one should be sour lemon candy funk to the max...looks like she'll be done in 56 days MAX.
-Alien
56 days ? Nice...I can't come close to Starfighter (this year)

I would be perfectly happy paying top dollar for some sour Lemon Candy Funk Killer Genetics though...

Gotta find me some...:fighting0003:

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Lookin dank yumyum. Amazing trich development. Can only imagine how caked she'll be when she's done. Another winner from Alien. Great work bro....and lovin the organic goodness. Keep it up!!!

datDANK

datDANK

holy shit..I might be witnessing history here.. day 30 and thats how it looks???

can't wait for day 60 .. i don't think this has ever happened before.. that big and that ooooooozy

genepool

genepool

OYY u r on a roll my friend, that is just stellar results already fo real ! U gotta start putting ur handle on ur pics cause that's all I can think when I look at that pick. Alien has outdone himself with this knockout, shheeeshh !

O

Organicyumyum

holy shit..I might be witnessing history here.. day 30 and thats how it looks??? can't wait for day 60 .. i don't think this has ever happened before.. that big and that ooooooozy

no, that was day 28. i may try to take a photo today of day 30 just to see the difference in 2 days. i'll try to get one up tonight.

OYY u r on a roll my friend, that is just stellar results already fo real ! U gotta start putting ur handle on ur pics cause that's all I can think when I look at that pick. Alien has outdone himself with this knockout, shheeeshh !

True, I do need to do that. how about this. Yum Yum!! :tongueout

Looks so dank O Yum Yum! That girl is going to be huge.

Im psyched! I have two mom's of her right now, gonna take a bunch of cuts from them soon. this one is filling my room next round along with the sour dubs and albert walker. yum yum! :toungueout

O

Organicyumyum

Lookin dank yumyum. Amazing trich development. Can only imagine how caked she'll be when she's done. Another winner from Alien. Great work bro....and lovin the organic goodness. Keep it up!!!

thanks bro! gotta keep it organic, all about the flavor around here! yum yum! :tongueout

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice bud shot OYY! Let's see some more eye candy... :mmm

O

Organicyumyum

So.......here is Pheno A of the Sour Lemon Alien Dawg at Day 30. Nowhere near as developed as the other one, but that may be because its leaning more towards the Sour Diesel from the Alien Diesel. The smell on this one is insane! very similar to my new prized Pheno B, but even more intense. My homey said he thought he smelled hints of ginger in it. Hoping Pheno C is as amazing as these.

Photo 8
Top Bottom