Sour Lemon Alien Dawg (Lemon Alien Dawg x Alien Diesel)

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

el_tenador

Thanks Alien, hoping these weren't swooped on by all the contest winners.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

damn bro straight killin it on these sour lemon alien dawgs
nice job bro
im pulling up a chair fore this one organic yum yum,
DGD

R

Reptile

very nice work, looks heavy as hell..Lotsa resin bet she rips ya.:bong2:
Alrighty farmers. Here is where the fun on this auction really begins. This is 1 of 3 females I popped of feminized Sour Lemon Alien Dawg that Alien gifted me a while back. Thank you sir!!! I popped 5, 1 didnt make it past germ, and i killed one by accident. So far, 2 of the 3 phenos are definite keepers, this one so far being the best. These photos are of pheno B at day 28! It doesnt get frostier than this! An explosion of lemon followed by hints of banana and possibly bubblegum when you rub a leaf. These are in roots organic soil, bio bizz grow, bloom, and top max, budswel, molasses, and compost teas. Pheno A is taking a little longer to develop so I will wait for a photo, but it honestly smells a little better than pheno B. Pheno C is only a week and a half in to flower. Im glad that I was able to pop these and flower them in time to show you guys what is up with some Alien genetics run by someone other than Alien and popped by someone other than Alien. Dude is not fucking around, so go ahead and bid with confidence.

and let me add that the Lemon Alien Dawg used in this cross is the same one used in the Starfighter (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien). yum yum! :tongueout

O

Organicyumyum

damn bro straight killin it on these sour lemon alien dawgs
nice job bro
im pulling up a chair fore this one organic yum yum,
DGD

thanks man, i appreciate that. glad you enjoy the pics

very nice work, looks heavy as hell..Lotsa resin bet she rips ya.:bong2:

thanks man, i have no doubt this one is gonna be super potent. im just excited about how it's gonna taste. flavor country on this one. yum yum! :tongueout

R

Reptile

she got a real lemony flava?? or the fuely lemon, or the hashy lemon?? gotta love the fuely phenos.. I'm sure whatever one she'll be delicious:bong2:
thanks man, i appreciate that. glad you enjoy the pics

thanks man, i have no doubt this one is gonna be super potent. im just excited about how it's gonna taste. flavor country on this one. yum yum! :tongueout

O

Organicyumyum

she got a real lemony flava?? or the fuely lemon, or the hashy lemon?? gotta love the fuely phenos.. I'm sure whatever one she'll be delicious:bong2:

no, not fuely lemon. just straight lemon with some banana and possibly bubblegum undertones. im all about the fuely phenos, but i really like the straight fruit. too many strains in so cal are fuely, im from the east coast where we tend to have a lot of fruity strains. this one reminds me of many strains i was running back in the day, but it is some of the fruitiest bud ive ever grown.

R

Reptile

Damn brah, now thats got me jealous..LOL! for real tho, I LOVE fruity strains, with a hint of pungency... MMMM got my mouth waterin, gotta burn some DQ now to settle my taste buds. I'm in the dirty mitten.:bong2:
no, not fuely lemon. just straight lemon with some banana and possibly bubblegum undertones. im all about the fuely phenos, but i really like the straight fruit. too many strains in so cal are fuely, im from the east coast where we tend to have a lot of fruity strains. this one reminds me of many strains i was running back in the day, but it is some of the fruitiest bud ive ever grown.

socalval

socalval

now thats oil

:confused0054: pheno B is out of this world ! I see where the starfighter gets her dankness from ! . I miss that albert walker idk what the genetics are but it was a strong kick ass plant gifted to me .:dull I put her outside and lost her in a 2 week heat wave . You have some awesome keepers in your garden .

O

Organicyumyum

so here is Pheno A on day 37. definitely starting to chunk and frost up

Photo 3
O

Organicyumyum

And here is Pheno B on day 37. These nugs are huge! frosty as hell too, definitely starting to really stink good! yum yum! :tongueout

Photo 4
Photo 5
E

el_tenador

Amazing OYY, you're certainly doing Alien gear justice. So dank bro. The late swell on that is gonna be nuts.

genepool

genepool

Astonishing for 37 day I speechless, all I can say is stellar job

O

Organicyumyum

Damn bro, killing it bratha.. awesome job..

thanks, cant wait to puff these!

Amazing OYY, you're certainly doing Alien gear justice. So dank bro. The late swell on that is gonna be nuts.

preciate that bro! Im just glad Alien hooked these up. I still have a ton more seeds, can't even imagine the phenos I may find.

looks super dank @37 with another 20 days or so to go !

Thank you! it's crazy how quickly these things are taking off! I don't have any strains in my room that chunk up anywhere near as quickly as this one. This plant may have the biggest nugs in my garden....and thats saying a lot. I just got 4 oz off a 3 gallon Albert Walker.

Astonishing for 37 day I speechless, all I can say is stellar job

thanks bro!

socalval

socalval

4 zips off of albert in three damn whats this baby sitting in ? 4 x 8 ? sounds like lbs .whats your secret to packing on weight ?

O

Organicyumyum

4 zips off of albert in three damn whats this baby sitting in ? 4 x 8 ? sounds like lbs .whats your secret to packing on weight ?

yup, 4x8, 3 600 watters. honestly, i had really bad root aphids this round and somehow got amazing yields. but as far as the secret, tender loving care. i also have started vegging my plants bigger than normal. I have found that bigger container size doesn't necessarily mean bigger yields.

O

Organicyumyum

just weighed out a 2 gallon Blueberry Underdog that just finished drying. 103 grams off of 2 gallons! i think that is the most i've ever gotten out of a 2 gallon. Im starting to find that you really don't need to go bigger than a 3 gallon pot indoors unless you're trying to grow some monsters. it seems that everytime i use a 5 gallon they don't even fill out the whole pot.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
just weighed out a 2 gallon Blueberry Underdog that just finished drying. 103 grams off of 2 gallons! i think that is the most i've ever gotten out of a 2 gallon. Im starting to find that you really don't need to go bigger than a 3 gallon pot indoors unless you're trying to grow some monsters. it seems that everytime i use a 5 gallon they don't even fill out the whole pot.

Way to kill it homie! I agree about the pot size. Before I switched to beds I always ran 2.5 gallon pots of soil and pulled 4 zips a plant no problem.

hiheelz ngarden

hiheelz ngarden

Yumyum thanks for the information!

Interesting! I grow in 5 gallon smart pots with soil. I am about to plant so I am going to compare the 5's with the 3 gallons! Cause I could save a lot of $ with the 3 gallons!

Thanks!

Top Bottom