Sour LSD

• Thread starter OctoberDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Damn are things crazy with this bush! I wish I had 5 more just like it, hell make it a hundred. She's def over 7ft now. I thinned her out yesterday but you can barely tell. No problems so far other than grasshoppers eating some leaves.
SLSD
IMG 1286

IMG 1287
IMG 1289
IMG 1298

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Thanks for all the kind words, I'm impressed with this plant myself. I got some buds a caterpillar fucked up that were smokable so I got to sample it, it's crazy good for outdoor. I'd recommend BOG Sour LSD to anyone doing outdoor in SoCal. It's strong and tasty like sour bubble but this bush is way big with thinner leaves. It's been an easy to please plant so far, I've been feeding PBP Bloom, black strap molasses, liquid bone meal, and Primordial Solutions SOG, I think I'll just go with molasses from here on out. It looks like it should be done soon, maybe by the 2oth or so. Sept 20 will be 5 months from seed to finish so it's pretty quick. I've been using Essentria IC3 mixed with Safer BT to fend off the 'pillars and azalea lacewings. Mites didn't seem interested, the grasshoppers mostly chewed the leaves but I did find a bud with some munches off the top. Also, pirate bugs and mantises have been cruising through the plant despite spraying with pesticide, that's a really good thing.
Coming along…
IMG 1393
IMG 1394
IMG 1395
IMG 1397
IMG 1398
IMG 1399
IMG 1402
IMG 1404

minor caterpillar damage, I pulled the dead bud off and smoked her but you can see the hole the worm made, frickin bastard!
IMG 1401

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

The time has come and gone quickly, it's exciting to get to the end of a trip and look back and see what adventures you've encountered. As for this adventure, I've pretty much dug myself into a giant hole which is turning into a pile of gorgeous buds. :joyful:
I started to tear down a week ago and have been scissor crazy since. So far I've trimmed about 2 pounds with about another two to trim, of just this Sour LSD bush. It's been about 75 hours of trimming so far.:dead:
Pre Harvest, last shots
IMG 1583
IMG 1584
IMG 1585
IMG 1586
IMG 1591

I'll post some dry trimmed bud shots in a minute, I'm still trimming.:lurking:
Thanks to all who checked my thread and extra thanks to those who replied. @BushyOldGrower, you weren't kidding about how big Sour LSD could get outside. Anyone who gets a chance to grow her outdoors, don't miss it, I'm sitting on a few pounds (around 4) and I basically just watered her (I only fed her maybe 8 times) and did some minor pest control (mostly BT every 4 days at the end to keep the caterpillars away). She did smell up my whole neighborhood so there's something to consider.;)

Last edited:
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Just lookin' at it--
makes my hands hurt...
Dude! My right hand, arm, and shoulder are super sore and friggin killing me.:blackeye:
I did a little math and it looks like i've done about 80 hours of trimming so far, and still more to go:arghh:

Im pretty sure i just saw a POTM Nug shot up there!! ( Hint Hint )
Wow! Really?!? :eek:
Which one? The last shots I took ended up being on the small resolution scale, I fudged up and took pics with the lowest resolution on my camera. The plant is now just sticks poking out of the ground so no redos. Thanks though LittleDabbie, I'm rather proud of what I was able to accomplish.

I wish you guys were some of my neighbors, I have so much herb right now I set aside a couple of ounces just to hand out. :)

R

redlife215

I grew out like 6 sour lsd this year and she does yield well and maintain her sexy thru dry and cure but I hate the smell on her even tho everything is on point with her look and yield wise the smell is what made her a one time run for me

Top Bottom