• Thread starter damsko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cali2

Any more pics out there? Just got a pack and need some inspiration! lol

S

Stank-A-Lot

Those pics are making my mouth water. How she smellin bro?.keep up the good work bro.

twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

I have some pics. it may not be the last pics before harvest but they still look good. I used earth juice, sweet and heavy and got the sweet/sour candy/honey sweetened lemon-aid flavor and smell. Good call on the description. I wonder myself how it compares to nycd as I am told those stink ALOT but mine were barely noticable but kinda like incense floating around. I didnt vent or anything but I also didnt really care if someone could smell it. Not like we have guests that would care.

I hope I can dial it in and get an O a gallon. I love it for meds and that description was on too. It works well for pain and a couple of hits is ok and function but more and I dont want to work. Time to play around,lol. I got 3 oz from a bubbler and just over an oz in each 3g soil pot. No real varience but I only had a couple. The BHO is divine. Nice dense nuggets. A sample that was half the size of a bud of durban side by side weighed like 2x's as much.

Shoot, sorry I cant seem to get my pics up.

Aligee

Aligee

Ive been on a hunt for some sourdiesel that real lip smacking sour the to die for taste
that lingers after a joint or bong rip unfortunatley no luck these look great bruh Mota has a special breeders touch i hope to acquire some day. nice girls once again
enjoy that diesel phunk !!! Ali.G..

Motarebel

Motarebel

Ive been on a hunt for some sourdiesel that real lip smacking sour the to die for taste
that lingers after a joint or bong rip unfortunatley no luck these look great bruh Mota has a special breeders touch i hope to acquire some day. nice girls once again
enjoy that diesel phunk !!! Ali.G..

Ali, the Toxic Blue is like that and a huge yielder too.

F

Feroce

I bought a couple of packs of the Sour Turbo from the Sannies drop, still have most of them:)

I grew a few out in organic soil and just like Mota said, sweet lemon with a remarkable sour aftertaste that you can taste on your lips for a half-hour after smoking her.

I did a smoke report on her @ Opengrow, check it out if your interested.

Aligee

Aligee

Ali, the Toxic Blue is like that and a huge yielder too.

[Toxic Blue] Blue Kronic x Killian
[Killian is NYCD x Killa queen]

Is that so i guess i should be seeing that real soon here thx Mota !!! :)

twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Ok thanks Papa hehe. I will give it a try. It isnt too different than what I tried but I must have been doing something wrong since all of my uploads didnt show when I clicked the paperclip. also says upload failed.

These must be too big and I dont know how to resize in paint. If a mod wants they can add them permenantly.
http://i498.invalid.com/albums/rr342/cg5071/Sweet%20and%20Heavy/DSCF4624.jpg
http://i498.invalid.com/albums/rr342/cg5071/Sweet%20and%20Heavy/DSCF4627.jpg
http://i498.invalid.com/albums/rr342/cg5071/Sweet%20and%20Heavy/DSCF4650.jpg

slausongardens

slausongardens

wow. that toxic blue is beautiful. bluetiful. gotta pick that one up. mota is breakin my pocket man. grateful for a breeder like this.

Aligee

Aligee

wow. that toxic blue is beautiful. bluetiful. gotta pick that one up. mota is breakin my pocket man. grateful for a breeder like this.

Motas one generous fella for sure bout to run some sour turbo here thanks again Mota !!!

S

steven hanz

shit is pure fire i just went to take a pic and my phone died lmao! anyways coped an 8th of this of pvt dealer and it was really nice high. I have a huge tolerance. i do bho hash edibles tincture all of it. And everytime i smoke this i feel the turbo kick in and i'm rolling past the hondas like whooop whooop. anyways it feels amazing and i def would recommend it. 9/10 smell:pungent/ little pine/earth/ cant explain this one to well but its so good i can tape it to my nose so it hags in front of my nostrils all day ahaha. taste/ i cant remember id have to take another greens hit. high. feels like a sativa but indica to. i feel the full body high and the 4d effect of the sativa. Anyways this is a domer stash bud all day!. will get pics later.

S

steven hanz

shit is pure fire i just went to take a pic and my phone died lmao! anyways coped an 8th of this of pvt dealer and it was really nice high. I have a huge tolerance. i do bho hash edibles tincture all of it. And everytime i smoke this i feel the turbo kick in and i'm rolling past the hondas like whooop whooop. anyways it feels amazing and i def would recommend it. 9/10 smell:pungent/ little pine/earth/ cant explain this one to well but its so good i can tape it to my nose so it hags in front of my nostrils all day ahaha. taste/ i cant remember id have to take another greens hit. high. feels like a sativa but indica to. i feel the full body high and the 4d effect of the sativa. Anyways this is a domer stash bud all day!. will get pics later.
11137129 10152773771468015 6074880977713318827 n

Motarebel

Motarebel

Thanks for lighting a fire under my ass so i'd pull this back out. She's gonna get some attention as she's mold free. Super dense nuggage without bud rot, had to chop WiFi colas under same conditions. Dropped the last of my stock looking for males so hopefully they show up for the dance.

Top Bottom