Sour Willy and Huckleberry Jam Test

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sfzoo

yeah man. goodluck w/ these girls.

wish i could have took those cuts, was real busy that week. thanks for the offer though.

sitting here on the sidelines waiting for the chicks to show up!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Can't wait for these, love Mota's work

mal

E

E.T.

Those seedlings r looking real good, E.T. That Sour Willy is gonna be some fire. Good luck with them babies bro.

hey bro, thanks! real interested in the mikado hybrid and with some blue moonshine....look out!

hello E.T.:hi
dude that solo willie looks awesome thats one very happy plant indeed, just love the look of her you got her going straight to the top...

on your repoting on average how many times do you repot before settling into there final flower pot??....

i usualy go three my self 16-20oz cups then to two litter bottles and then onto the 4gallon trash cans, im a ferm beliver in upsizing to get the best root zone for the girls....
respect brother:banana1sv6:

wasssup jaws! thanks homie! i usually go from party cups to 1 gal and then into their final pots of 3 gal. upsizing is a must for me as well. my ladies love their root space...

this is gonna be a sick one im here for the ride!

right on winta! have a front row seat for you brotha! enjoy the show...

yeah man. goodluck w/ these girls.

wish i could have took those cuts, was real busy that week. thanks for the offer though.

sitting here on the sidelines waiting for the chicks to show up!

no worries bro. thanks for the good vibes...

Can't wait for these, love Mota's work

mal

mota's stuff is top notch! everything i go through of his i find keepers! straight kill!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got a few Mota stains going as well. The RMH is turning pink. I will post some pics of her. Good luck testing these babies. I wanted to test them Huckleberry Jam. Sounds tasty!

E

E.T.

going into 2 gal pots soon....i swear....

huckleberry jam
Hjkids

sour willy
Lonesourwilly

winta

winta

u lie ET they gonna stay in cups forever ;) lookin good bro! anybody smellin so far?

E

E.T.

lol. got em into 1.5gal pots and have 3 confirmed female huckleberry jams and my only sour willy is a girl!!! i'll have some pics up when i get back in town next weekend.

u lie ET they gonna stay in cups forever ;) lookin good bro! anybody smellin so far?

E

E.T.

sour willy....sorry mota, love the name. very bushy female...ww leaning...?
Sw

huckleberry jam--fkn dinner plates for fan leaves. all 3 fems
Hj

JAWS

JAWS

hey E.T.:hi
WOWWWWW that SOUR WILLY is straight up sexy sexy sexy very nice indeed, you got her looking stellar my brother..

HJ leaves the size of PLATES and all are female well home run #2 SWEEET...
rock-on brother:hi

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Can't wait to see these results! Just picked up some of Mota's xxx, and can't wait to crack them. Flower those beautiful bitches already :friday:

E

E.T.

time for an update....plants are looking good. had to top 2 of the huckleberry jam's as they are super vigorous. i'm a stickler for an even canopy, so whatever it takes...
really like the looks of huckleberry jam3. much more squat stature, with a tighter internode spacing. in fact, looking similar to my only sour willy. leads me to believe that the mikado hybrid is dominant in these two...
they will go under the big light today and as soon as they are adjusted to the higher lumen output, they will be flipped. so, about a week until the show begins...

huckleberry jam1
Hj1

huckleberry jam2
Hj2

huckleberry jam3
Hj3

sour willy
Sw

E

E.T.

plants have been in flowering for a week now. will throw up pics this week.

T

T1420

Can't wait!! thanks for the update, mouth been waterin since I seen em out there!! Got HUGE hopes for 'em!!

E

E.T.

Damn E.T. you are a busy man, looking foward to the pics on these. take care peace.

P.S. on your sig it says grow a pear, pear as in the fruit or "pair of balls" just want to know maybe you like pears idk.

busy indeed...

lol...grow a pear...double entendre anyone..:bong2:

E

E.T.

damn, i can't believe i forgot about this journal...sorry guys, my bad. given to a patient in need. i helped her out and managed to grab some shots...fkn beautiful mota! these should be ready to sample in a few days...
here's some shots from around 65 days

baby sativa rose, aka, sour willy

@ 53 days
Sw53days2

@ 65 days
Sw65days

huckleberry jam
@ 65 days
Hj65days

215 User

215 User

That Sour Willy is one of my top 3. I wish that these were being released because it is a outstanding hybrid.

Top Bottom