Sour13?

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

Been wondering about this strain since it came out.
I like the idea of the potential of-

Elite strength
9-10 week flowering time
Vigorous growth
High yield
Good structure
Fill up a screen fast
Good bag appeal(trich profile, smell)
Low trim times
Problem-free strain in general.

I am thinking that this strain has the potential to fit the bill.
13-large-e-mail-view-jpg.229644

a-large-e-mail-view-jpg.229645

large-e-mail-view-jpg.229646

These pics were taken from page 2 of the northone thread, bigass props to skyhigh.

She looks like she wants to fuck.

Anyone know anything? Thanks folks.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I don't know anything about that strain. Is that a Dr. G variety? The Mob Boss I'm running seems to fit that bill, it's a grindhouse strain.

outwest

dankworth

dankworth

I don't know anything about that strain. Is that a Dr. G variety? The Mob Boss I'm running seems to fit that bill, it's a grindhouse strain.

outwest
It is from that dude. Your Mob Boss looks impressive. One of the ones that looked like it was in the top few percentile when I was nerding out on strains. More vigorous than the average bubba cross, huh.
Isn't it like an 11-weeker? What is your take on that?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
It is from that dude. Your Mob Boss looks impressive. One of the ones that looked like it was in the top few percentile when I was nerding out on strains. More vigorous than the average bubba cross, huh.
Isn't it like an 11-weeker? What is your take on that?

10+ for sure. I'll have photos tomorrow. It's a Chem cross not a Bubba cross. Crossed with something called Tang Tang. Just grabbed a BlockheadXTangTang cross that I'm excited about.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
What I grabbed is New House. BlockHead is a Spice of Life strain which is Sweet Tooth crossed with an Unknown strain. Grindhouse worked Blockhead to and IBL as well.

New House is a local CO breeder. I think they showed up here once or twice.

outwest

dankworth

dankworth

10+ for sure. I'll have photos tomorrow. It's a Chem cross not a Bubba cross. Crossed with something called Tang Tang. Just grabbed a BlockheadXTangTang cross that I'm excited about.

outwest
My bad, that's right, chem cross. I do tend to like the idea of strains that are crossed with established elites. Read that the Blockhead is a true elite. Does that seed co. slang blockhead IBL or S1s?

Everything I have seen from Grindhouse looks like something I want to try.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

What I grabbed is New House. BlockHead is a Spice of Life strain which is Sweet Tooth crossed with an Unknown strain. Grindhouse worked Blockhead to and IBL as well.

New House is a local CO breeder. I think they showed up here once or twice.

outwest

i really wish i could grab some new house beans but it looks like theyre only in Co. . their strains look killer and the pricing is definitely a crowd pleaser

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
My bad, that's right, chem cross. I do tend to like the idea of strains that are crossed with established elites. Read that the Blockhead is a true elite. Does that seed co. slang blockhead IBL or S1s?

Everything I have seen from Grindhouse looks like something I want to try.

I'm pretty sure it's a regular IBL.

outwest

dankworth

dankworth

i found where to get blockhead....
Kick down!

Checking out their fb page, holy shit that stuff all looks fucking awesome. And at those prices one could run some pretty aggressive selection processes.
Pretty sure those are regs not fems, like seeing that sometimes, would be fun to find a stud to keep around and do some knocking up with for shits and giggles.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Kick down!

Checking out their fb page, holy shit that stuff all looks fucking awesome. And at those prices one could run some pretty aggressive selection processes.
Pretty sure those are regs not fems, like seeing that sometimes, would be fun to find a stud to keep around and do some knocking up with for shits and giggles.

link

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

yeah their strains are on point , im diggin atleast 6 or 7 just at a glance

Top Bottom