Sour13?

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Garden 004 Quick e mail view
The Sour 13 is THE frostiest lady I've grown in quite awhile...if ever.

She's also the smelliest of late....but thankfully...not in a chemmy/diesel way.

Smells like lemons/limes/floor cleaner/ and old skool afghani. If this smell transposes into taste, she will be a keeper for sure....

should yield above average. She will easily eclipse the 1 oz per 1 gal of soil ratio.... (plant above is in a 2 gal pot)

Oh.....and the added bonus.....I'm sittin at 62 days and she could be harvested today. I like my buds on the backside/amber...so she'll go a few more daze for my tastes.....but IMO...this pheno is a solid 60 day lady. 65 max.

lemme get off my ass and get a few more pics. She's a beauty!!

dankworth

dankworth

Dude on the phone around when it came out, when asked, had been smoking some recently, and replied with all sincerity "It's scary strong."

Type of shit I like to hear.

sky high

sky high

She's still on the stick...and this is my first run of her, tree.....so we shall find out how potent she is here very, very soon...

I'm definitely prayin' for "scary strong"!!

sky high

sky high

Though I'd resurrect this one in honor of our brother NORTHONE....wherever he may be. Can't help but think about ya every time I take on of these down bro. RESPECT.

Damn near lost her screwin around with >other< stuff (nuff said, don't wanna get whacked again) but was able to reveg her and to also cross her with my fav BB clone. Should be a crazy tastin cross. Sad I can't share with ya.......

But these are the straight up DR. G. Sour Diesel/G13 you sent me....63 days. Grown with Veg/Bloom "Dirty" fert. Diehard Biorush microherd. Lotsa (tap) water. No pH'ing or fuckin around. The result is dense, golf=ball sized super frosty nugs....smells like limes and cologne.
Nono 001 1218x1624
Nono 002 1218x1624
Nono 003 1218x1624

Again...if yer out there...many thanks my friend. I hope like hell our paths cross again someday/somewhere. RESPECT!

Latest posts

Top Bottom