SourChem Sister Grow

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

Okay like I said as soon as I get my camera I would take pics. Well this isnt my camera but I made it work out. Logic, sorry I couldnt get the camera earlier to have some veg shots, but I guess its better late than never.

A

A-Roe

Next is SourChem Sister #1
a-roe_008.JPG
a-roe_003.JPG

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up a-roe?nice lookin nugs! is this the Chemdog's Sister thats crossed with snodawg? thanks peacentreez

A

A-Roe

whats up a-roe?nice lookin nugs! is this the Chemdog's Sister thats crossed with snodawg? thanks peacentreez

Yes sir this surely is,its ESCD x Chemdog's Sister. Yesterday was the end of week 6 so 4 more weeks to go.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

beautiful11 ive had O luck poppin his beans! 0 for 4 so far on 2 of his strains! everything else i put in cups popped for me except logics gear! keep us updated!!!

A

A-Roe

beautiful11 ive had O luck poppin his beans! 0 for 4 so far on 2 of his strains! everything else i put in cups popped for me except logics gear! keep us updated!!!

Wow, sorry to hear bout that. All of my (3) seeds sprouted within 24 hours after being transplanted from the napkins. These were the most vigorous beans Ive had. Did you let the seeds soakin ph'd water for 24 hour?

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

I popped five aj sour chemsister and had 100% germ...dj

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff

No one else has had a problem, and all my seeds are germ tested before release...

A

A-Roe

Question for seasoned vets, should I add more nitrogen to my mix or not? Reason I asked is because I noticed the fan leaves on the two middle plants are losing thier green luster, I know that this happens when a plant is not getting enough nitrogen and starts to take it from the fan leaves, but would it be okay this late in flowering. Friday marks the end of week 7. Thanks ahead of time to all who reply.
a-roe_006.JPG

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
this being a test grow to find a momma i wouldnt worry about it so much, maybe a tspn of grow to the ones that look like they are yellow. but i would note the ones that are yellowing so if you pick those to keep around you know they feed a little heavier then the rest. it looks like it could be a cal-mag thing as well, hard to tell from the pics. i see soem rust spots and slight Chlorosis.4 differnt plants 4 differnt feeds even though there from the same generation

A

A-Roe

Pics are from day 49, #1 smells like a lemon, #2 smells like lemon moth balls, #3 smells like #2 just stronger.
A-Roe2_005.JPG

A-Roe2_006.JPG

A-Roe2_007.JPG

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin proper, A-Roe! I can't wait to run these beans. Keep up the good work.

A

A-Roe

Day 56, I was thinking 70 days but it looks like Im going to take them 77 or 84; here is SCS #1
aro_004.JPG

G

GG4LifeB

Nice work is the smell stronger between the different pheno's.

A

A-Roe

Nice work is the smell stronger between the different pheno's.

#3 has the best smell its like a strong lemon month ball and also its starting to have a fruity smell ( I couldve had something on my hand but Ill check)
#2 has the strongest smell lemon moth balls all day!
#1 smells like a lemon (the smell on your fingers from sticking your fingernail in the hull of a lemon)

Top Bottom