Southeast Michigan Med patients?

• Thread starter 2broke2smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
reppin nothing but those underground strains in the southeast dirty mitten lol.... enjoy what michigan now has to offer, just tryin to help and do my part....

Legal michigan cardholder and caregiver...........

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
that didnt work

well, here it goes again...lol....hope this works

91 chemdawg
Bubba Kush
Chem D
Larry Og
Larry Og2
Mix nuggets
Purple og
Sour chem
Sour chem2
Sour Og Kush
Sour og kush2
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
well, here it goes again...lol....hope this works

BEAUTIFUL :smiley_joint::smiley_joint::smiley_joint: lets hook up and medicate... i have some 91 BHO oil put on a clear wrap and some sage and sour and away we go!!!haha:damnhippie:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
BEAUTIFUL :smiley_joint::smiley_joint::smiley_joint: lets hook up and medicate... i have some 91 BHO oil put on a clear wrap and some sage and sour and away we go!!!haha:damnhippie:

yeah bro, i got your PM but i guess since im a new member i cant PM yet or something lol. but yeah like you said in the PM, wont go into details but im down. both got steller gear and got cards ext ext....holler at me and we will for sure have to hook up and burn some killer.:420:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Meeting tonight at Gone Wired Cafe 6 to 7. Really kool people and a lot of information if you need any. After meeting we like to medicate:cool0041::rasta::afroweed: check us out LEMCC on google search. Peace HDK

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
OH YEAH DONT FORGET ABOUT THE CAREGIVERS CUP JAN 30, 31 ENTERING ELITES Chemdog 91 I GROW ITS AWESOME!!! Hope to see a lot of you there I' ll be in the medi tent with a sweet Bob Marley shirt on come holler and try my Chems. Peace HDK

C

cooda

OH YEAH DONT FORGET ABOUT THE CAREGIVERS CUP JAN 30, 31 ENTERING ELITES Chemdog 91 I GROW ITS AWESOME!!! Hope to see a lot of you there I' ll be in the medi tent with a sweet Bob Marley shirt on come holler and try my Chems. Peace HDK

Ill be there! look forward to meeting some cool people.

did any of you metro detroiters happen to catch this article in the newspaper?

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

doing it son keeping it real in the underground MI game

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
HDK~ sorry i havnt got back to your PMz bro, look forward to seein you at the cup, ill make sure to bring a few of mine to try as well....im not entering the cup this year being that i got my card too late but i will be there full gear next year with my gear. non the less ill look for that bob marley shirt at the tent bro....good luck, hope you rep that 91' right. :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
BigDawGKusH......reppin it up from MI....good to see

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

so i plan to be at the Silverdome come oct 29-30 representing Westland's finest strains Arcata cut TW and ECSD will both be finished just intime for the event.

Hope to see a bunch of you there!

2b2s

rawman

rawman

I'm to save a nug of this girl by then she will have a 30 day cure
Choco_Rain_P-2-3.jpg

Smells raspberry chocolate.

N

nucleotide

Ohh, nice pics guys! looking tasty.

everybody is in the Southeast it seems.
Me rep the west...

P

plp1676

in detroit area just getting rolling, any idea on the yield i can expect from this c4 i am working with,plants are in the 3rd week of flowering and about 4ft. tall

Top Bottom