Southeast Michigan Med patients?

• Thread starter 2broke2smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rowlman

Hey everyone. I'm here in the Irish Hills area. Just started my 3rd grow.This is my 1st post...nice to see all the Michigan growers here.
Silverdome on Halloween...I'll be there. :passingjoint::passingjoint:
Just wanted to say "high" to everyone. See Ya
Have a Stoney Day
Peace.

rawman

rawman

Oww Oakland county how ya feeling after them raids I'd hate to be in OC with that asshole cop w.e his name is taking our medicine and info.

S

swisscheese

Guns and Gators boys. We got some smart people in this state.

T

Trim Reaper

In the D

If you kids wanna learn and share give a shout for the D.
Been doin' this for 25+ years, always lookin' to learn and share. Our state is just in the first week of budding, lets bring it to week 9!!!!!:friday:

T

Trim Reaper

Yea. A lot of mistakes made over the years. A good kick in the nuts is good for every grower that thinks he's got it. I read/study everyday and still only know 1/100 of what is out there.
I am hoping you guys will share your experiences and I will share mine.
I've got a cool temp room set up. 4 plants, 2-1000 hortilux's in Cooltube, Co2, AC, etc, at my safehouse. Purely medicinal. Tree's, if you wanna see pics I got some shitty phone pics @ 2 weeks.
:rasta2:

B

Bobblehead

Mich. Med. Patient Caregiver in the dirty D... :D

Just coming over from icmag to check things out. Nice community you guys have here.

C

Casper

Patient

Patient here from Clinton Township (586) always looking for the best meds. P.M. me

A

alf318

269 here anyone local like to pm it up and share info? Pm me lets get this party started. Light up michigan

I

ibTheMan

Bro, im by Detroit lived here 35 years and never heard of a 269 area code.
you must be far from here(like up north?)

It would be cool to meet up with some farmers,but i wont work cause, you never know whos trust worthy, probably not that many. Plus lots of haters lots!

Top Bottom