Southern Cali Magic- Homebrew420's creation at day 61

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Here are 2 shots of Southern Cali Magic( Southern Cali Master Kush x Magic Merlin) at Day 61 taken tonight and this strain is a creation from the exceptional erudite professional breeding skills of Homebrew420 my grow Sifu. Will be harvesting this tomorrow night with the full moon. Enjoy!
Socalimagic day61
Socalimagic day61 02

Best regards,
The Bluzboy

619ster

619ster

Looks a bit leafy, but curious on the smoke! How's the smell? Only one female/pheno?

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Looks a bit leafy, but curious on the smoke! How's the smell? Only one female/pheno?
I would have to check with Homebrew420 on your"pheno" question 619. It is my belief that this was the result of "Master Kush F5 male" x "Magic Merlin F1 female". I originally had 2 versions of this strain. One with more Master Kush traits and smell/aroma/taste. This version in the pics is the version of the strain that has a strong powerful Magic Merlin spice kind of taste and aroma and produces really dank large colas like Magic Merlin. I have enormous colas that are bigger around than a wiffle ball bat and I believe after curing many will still weigh in over 14 grams. The buds are very dense and dank, they look and have that spice smell that is very similar to XXX OG actually if that helps descriptively 619. I will upload you better pictures of buds harvested and trimmed with something in the pic to give you scale as to their size/dimension. I love this strain for sleeping/insomnia, anxiety attacks, and some other PTSD related health issues I have. I keep at least one of these ladies growing in my garden at all times. I use it for evenings as it inspires nothing but activities revolving either around the couch/remote/TV and or a bed for a really really natural good nights sleep.
Best regards from the old Bluzboy.

Top Bottom